1 3-dimethylamylamine review

jynx

i bought 10g of this stuff instead of buying jacked and i have to say this stuff is not very fun.

taking it preworkout at about 25-50mg (tried different amounts) causes me to have really great workouts, all the while im paranoid about my heart rate and post workout i often would get non stop anxiety. i have never had that before, so i easily noticed it happened each time i took this stuff.

definitely not using anymore of it. hopefully this helps someone else before the waste their money.

1 3-dimethylamylamine is one of the best things I have ever used laitly, also its IN JACKED!

IT IS NOT a waste of money thats for sure, not when buiying in bulk by the gram.

soem do well with 20mg some with 50mg, maybe your taking too much.
personally i love it and dont get anxiaty.
if you woudl gwet it from 1 3-dimethylamylamine then you would prob get it from JACKED as welel since its in there also PLUSE caffein.

I take 20-30mg of 1 3-dimethylamylamine with 100-200mg caffein and feel great.

ITS ALOT cheaper then JACKED and throw in some caffein and taurin and you basicly got jacked already and for dirt cheap.

what do you think the main compound in jacked is?
its:
1 3-dimethylamylamine and caffein + plus a couple vitamines and amino acids.

I just find it ood you woudl like jacked but not this.
seems fishy is all.
sorry to here you didnt like it.
try a lower dose.

i bought 10g of this stuff instead of buying jacked and i have to say this stuff is not very fun.

taking it preworkout at about 25-50mg (tried different amounts) causes me to have really great workouts, all the while im paranoid about my heart rate and post workout i often would get non stop anxiety. i have never had that before, so i easily noticed it happened each time i took this stuff.

definitely not using anymore of it. hopefully this helps someone else before the waste their money.

thats whats causeing it.
your parinoid about it, thinking about it and predisposed to panak attacks/axiety.
trust me I have a history dealing with this also but not since started aas/hrt.

I hade one from a cup of green tea.... why? because I was already worring about it and thinking the caffein was gonna make me freak out and i didnt even finish the cup and i was havign a ful blown axiety attack. SUX , but you have to keep a grip on your mind.

thats whats causeing it.
your parinoid about it, thinking about it and predisposed to panak attacks/axiety.
trust me I have a history dealing with this also but not since started aas/hrt.

I hade one from a cup of green tea.... why? because I was already worring about it and thinking the caffein was gonna make me freak out and i didnt even finish the cup and i was havign a ful blown axiety attack. SUX , but you have to keep a grip on your mind.

the problem is that i am NOT predisposed to anxiety. i never had that before. secondly, i have bought jacked, i bought this product because it is what is in jacked, so i saved like 30 bucks.

I havn't seen any effects from using Jack3d at all... I have used the dosage on the container and tried slightly varied the amounts but still no effects... I am however a fan of 1MR...........For Jack3d I have even tried using 2 scoops with the same water + double water etc..

I ordered some from Scivation. I have a high caffeine tolerance so I suspect this wont freak me out about my heart rate.

You might also try N2KTS from NTBM, it also has it in there. I also get anxiety/panic attacks but I do not from this product. I started out with half the dose to get used to it but now I use a full scoop. With the discount codes and free shipping it's affordable.

^^^bump
haha yeah i was just about to post that, it's a banned substance for the NCAA, NBA, NFL ect ect....and also im sure it's banned now in Natty bb competitions....possibly, that im not so sure of...but great supp if you aren't stringent on testing.

dmaa

Hello,

We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the leading producer of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine hcl(dmaa) in China,and we have been exporting it to many countries,so we can assure you of the excellent quality.

We can supply dmaa to you at a very competitive price.

Please contact us at sh.everchem#gmail.com

Andrew Yu

Sorry to bump this, but have some questions and thought there was no real point opening a new thread about the exact same thing..

How is it using DMAA pre workout? Is there a crash post-workout, is it unhealthy to use? Do you lose sensitivity to it after a while?

Thanks!

Back