1.8 mg Quickmix Genotropin

Grizzy

I can get a bunch of these pharma 1.8 mg genotropin quickmix HGH. Question is these are single dose so will this be too much to take in one shot. I'm looking to use while on bulking cycle. Is taking one of these a week make any sense.

Last edited:
Arent those for babies that have gh deficiency? I had some of those a long time ago forgot the brand it was a famous drug company but I cant remember. No once a week will do nothing for you

No idea what they are supposed to be used for. Just curios if they are worth purchasing and how much to take if so

Please any one else chime in. Are these worth buying. And at 1.8mg how should I dose it. It is a single dose use so its a matter of how often to inject if its worth it at all. Keep reading 2-6 ius a day but I don't know how to break out all down mathematically

If u can get at least 100 of them for a 6 month cycle go for it. You would have to take it ed I take it 5 days a week. I remember now mine were phiser guh ripped me off told me to inject twice a week sold me a small ass box like 8 of them didnt do shot exept waste alot of money.

Back