1 ad post cycle

Gymmy

I have been taking 700mg of 1 ad and 400mg of A-100 (4ad) for around 3 to 4 weeks and i'm about to cycle off. Everyone has told me I look bigger and my strength has really increased (ex. bench 225 x 5 to 245 x 7). Does 6 weeks off sound about right and should i bump up the dosage for my next cycle. I had no sides except a little acne and lethargy. Also i would like to keep as much muscle and strength as i can so does tribulus and 6 oxo sound good? If so what dosages?

I took 6oxo and zmass with decent results. As far as bumping up the doseage for the next one I think that you get to the point of diminishing return.

I agree. No need to bump up the dosage if you wait at least 6 weeks.
6-OXO seems to work fine as well as 100 mg zinc a day.
Tribex I hear works well too.
How much weight did you gain?

i would say to stay on till you finish up on your 6th week, then go off. after that use clomid therapy to get natural test bak up

i gained around 10lbs in 3 weeks i guess it might have been from eating and a little bit of fat. But my strength gains were phenomenal and i haven't lost any stength. Actually, the day after i quit taking 1 ad and A-100 my bench went up some more. I'm currently taking 6oxo and tribulus. Maybe some of the strength gains were just mental.

Back