1 component th belt

dupa

i got my component th belt ony 1 of them has 20 strips is that all i need for my 2 cart 4 g kit. i put all that 20 strips the whole belt into the solution is that correct

one more thing do i have2 wait 24 hours for it to dissolve if not then how long after i crush them and after they look dissolved should i put the bottle in the hot water for a little so it dissolves it better

so what ur sayin is its better waiting 24 hours then warm the bottle with hot water correct

i waited about 8-9 hours and let it settle and then drained the intile thing through a coffee filter, that takes about 1.5 hrs, then filter the waterman filter and bake and you are done. here a very important tip that i learned, before you put it through the waterman filter put the bollt with the solution in coffe hot water to warm it up and keep in there until it is filtered, also do not let any air in the waterman filter and also usea 3 cc syringe because you get more pressure than a 10 or 5 cc one. hoply you have an extra waterman in case it cloges. good luck.

well its been 1 hour now and my pellets are fully dissolved i warmed it up in the water for about 15 min can i add oil to it now and then let it sit for like 12 hours would that be ok or thats a no no.

it tells in he direction to save 2 cc of oil for later in 5 cc syringe am i correct

2cc of oil that i put on a side leave it till the and in the final steril bottle then put that 2 cc in is that correct thx guys.

The 2cc's you set aside is to purge the filter, so that you get the most tren as possible. So after youre done filtering, put that 5cc syringe onto the filter and push it thru into the sterile vial.

thx man basicly for it to push all tren that was left in the whatman filter and after words should i shake tren with that 2 cc oil or it will just do itself ohh im at the step where i mixed oil with solution and pellets how long should i have that sitting before takeing clear tren out. At the end is it really needed to bake it cause a lot of people tell me no.

Let it settle till you see layers form clearly. Then start sucking off the top and filtering it. I usually suck off the top till i get to the gunk. Once i get to the gunk, i then pour all that stuff thru a coffee filter to get the last oil out, then i run that thru the watman. Once you are dont running the last of the tren thru the filter, then you push the 2cc's of oil thru the filter to purge out the tren stuck in there. Not sure what you were asking there, but i hope this helps.

NYC

Oh and there is a lot of mixed opinions on baking, it isnt necessary, but it doesnt hurt so do what you please. Just a little extra security in my opinion.

NYC

it looks like i have a little gunk on top is that fine will it go away or should i boil water again and warm it up so it covers the whole bottle cause the other water only covered half of bottle and it looks little bright.

i cant post picture it says too big then i try to make it smaller with adobe photo shop ant gives me error all kinds off codes what hell

i can have 20g of pellets from cart to filtered in less than an hour. heres the procedure.

add pellets to solvent. place onnmedium low heat on a hot plate or eye of an electric stove.

swirl occassionally. the pellets will dissolve in 10 - 15 minutes.

add mixture to vial with oil in it. shake very well to make sure it is mixed thouroughly.

place back on low heat. the filler will drop to bottom and partially stick as well. 20minutes or so. maybe more maybe less.

after the solution settles and gold is on top draw off and filter while warm. this makes filter ing much easier.

leave the last little bit of gold in the vial with filler. you can use this in you next experiment so it wont go to waste. if you try to draw the last little bit you will clog the filter.

hope this helps with the filtration part of the process.

Last edited:
Back