1 component th belt

know what you may have sent it to wrong place as it reads incorrectly because of under score. its exmgq not qq

take it out of the water and place it directly on the eye of the stove on low for about 15 minutes or so. it will completely clear and be ready for filtering. if you filter now it will clog filter fairly quicjkly unless the pics are of not good quality. looks good though. you on the way

still needs to clear some. if you dont wanna heat it, let it set over night and it will clear by tomorrow. you headed in the right direction. looks good. makes my mouth water. you make it 75mg or 100mg?

benefit to heating is that the filler sticks to the bottomn ands makes drawing clear liquid easier. it does not harm the hormone.

well you already mixed oil so you cannot make it stronger without adding more tren. looks like you got 50+ml out of 4g which is about 75mg/ml. next time cut oil back by about 13ml to get 100mg/ml if you got a 75mg/ml kit. most are.

also i got a site error saying that the site is having probs posting pics.

your experiment looks fine though.

thx man and ye i got the 2 cart 4g kit from finakits and 1 component th belt i mixed it all so i think i will have 77 mg/ml if im not mistaken but if ohh well i guess i will have to do 1.5 cc ed this is my next cycle starting in 4 weeks

dbol 25mg ed for 4 weeks
tren 100 mg ed for 6 weeks
test cyp 400 or 600mg not sure yet a week for 10 weeks
pct i never did it that will be my 3rd cycle maybe after that one i will try some clomid and nolva but other then that i dont think i need anything in my cycle.

even if i will do the rest of the stuff tomorrow u think i should still heat it up on the eye of the stove on low

dupa said:
even if i will do the rest of the stuff tomorrow u think i should still heat it up on the eye of the stove on low

if its clear it aint necessary cept that it wll make filtering easier.

but the thing is its not clear it is still fogy as hell i wonder why its been
6 hours now and.

it takes overnight. esp if you keep moving it. either heat it or leave it alone. lololoolol it looks like it is supposed to at this stage of the game. you are doing good. everythin gis workingout

i will email u how it looks now let me know what u think and if u can plz post the pic here

hard to tell cause you almost inside the vial. kinda like then guys who build ships in the bottles. lolool back up a bit so i can see it clearly.

Back