1 st cycle

greenshadow said:
Any thoughts on trenboline . I'm concedering this for my cycle.
I wouldnt run tren for a first cycle especially by itself.Tren can have alot of nasty sides.Just stick to a basic test e cycle for your first.

im tired of saying this guys...........................FUKN LISTEN TO ME TEST FIRST OK............ TEST FIRST OK.......... TEST FIRST OK BUT IF YOU ARE SET AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR GOING TO USE OTHER GEAR FOR THE FIRST CYCYE..THEN BEAT IT...QUIT WASTING OUR TIME....but if you are serious and want to listen to us test only for first cycle..ok...

Last edited:
damnit, people need to do their fucking research. We must get 10 of these post a day. Greenshadow, TEST only dude.

GREENSHADOW hey dude use test only for the first cycle ok man ...try 550 mg a week to start off with you will get some good gains ok...if any other questions ask me or anyone you see on this thread ok...good luck...

sean usmc said:
im tired of saying this guys...........................FUKN LISTEN TO ME TEST FIRST OK............ TEST FIRST OK.......... TEST FIRST OK BUT IF YOU ARE SET AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR GOING TO USE OTHER GEAR FOR THE FIRST CYCYE..THEN BEAT IT...QUIT WASTING OUR TIME....but if you are serious and want to listen to us test only for first cycle..ok...

AAAAAAAAMEN

outlawtas2 said:
Gotta try not to get angry guys, you remember what it was like on your first cycle!

well it just gets a little frusterating to see these same threads over and over and over. People need to research before they ask questions. But I think what would really help is if they made a sticky about 1st cycles. Thad eliminate a lot of the 1st cycle threads. Thats my opinion at least.

I'll listen and go with test. Thanks for your good advice.
I'm glad to know there is help like this for us new to the science of bb.
peace out
greenshadow

I'm glad to know there is help like this for us new to the science of bb.
peace out
greenshadow[/QUOTE]

woah woah woah...this comment concerns me. hey green, what are your stats and training history?

oh yeah thats important....yeah whats the stats and history of yourself bro,we cant give you a loaded gun and send you out into the blue!

5' 6"
43" CHEST
15" bicep
32" w
great cardio. can do 35 to 40 miles a week
Been lifting 2 yrs 3 to 4 days a week
2 days with a trainer.
53 yrs old.
dr. visit regularly

OK NOT BAD well push it bro you want it bad enough it will come ok...ask us anytime dude

Back