1-Test Cyp, first cycle, looking for any comments and advice

Mw Kobe24

Little bit about me...

im 25, I weigh 188 pounds, im 5feet 9inches, My BF% is rough around 16-18%.

My question here is, I am looking to start running my first cycle of anything. I've never taken a steroid. I have 3 vials of 200mg/ml 1-Test Cyp that I am looking to start fresh with. Good choice for first time user? Also, looking to find out if I need to run anything else with it. All advice is much appreciated!

welcome to ology man ! check out the stickies. they are packed with info especially for the newbies. if it were me i would run it like this
week 1-12 200mg/test c twice a week (monday and thursday)
week 1-12 500iu HCG twice a week (monday and thursday)
week 1-14 .5 arimidex every three days (some guys like aromasin better i have never used it)
PCT
week 14-17 nolva 40/40/20/20
week 14-17 clomid 100/100/50/50

good luck to you and make sure your diet and training are on point or you will be wasting time and gear.

Test e o ly for first cycle... Shit will blow you away anyways.

But you need to get that bf% down before you start. Higher bf = more sides = more dangerous = more money = fail.

Cycle properly or don't do it at all.

how the hell is 16% to high. what do you call a bulk. I would bet 90% of people who think they are 12% are more like 16%. I will agree that having a lower BF will have less sides

16% ok, 18% no. It's too fuckin high. But as you just said most who say they have 12% are probably more like 16% do I'm gonna bet this ones higher too. A bulk may end with 16% bf not start with it.

yea I would say 18% is the cutoff. OP whats your actual goals? can we get a picture of your base

Listen to FB, Tbone and PD advice.
1-Test cyp is dihydroboldenone, not testosterone. It is much more potent than test and you would need a test base to run it anyway.
As a side note 1-Test is famous for potential crippling PIP, not something you want to experience for your first cycle (it crashes easily in the muscle).
Keep it for your future cycles and get some test enanthate or cypionate only for your first cycle.

Good luck

Last edited:
Listen to FB, Tbone and PD advice.
1-Test cyp is dihydroboldenone, not testosterone. It is much more potent than test and you would need a test base to run it anyway.
As a side note 1-Test is famous for potential crippling PIP, not something you want to experience for your first cycle (it crashes easily in the muscle).
Keep it for your future cycles and get some test enanthate or cypionate only for your first cycle.

Good luck

Dang I didn't even catch that I thought he had Test C.. Good catch and great advice.

dihydroboldenone is what I have yes, not test cyp. My BF% I got from what I measured at the gym, which came out to 16% i'm just giving it a +/- 2% range to be 100% sure. I can get a picture of my frame soon, but to describe it in words i've got wide broad shoulder frame and solid legs with a very minor beer belly. I appreciate all the great advice from everyone, this is why I came here before starting anything! I've been told by a few people to run with Test E, which i'm currently in the process of finding a good source for.

As far as my goals and what I want to accomplish, I am really looking to put on a good amount of lbm and get bigger take my body to the next level. Eventually I'd like to try and do some small amateur shows here and there. Again I appreciate everything and all the advice!

I would recommend not cycling unless your body fat is at least 13 to 12 percent it puts you at less risk for every side effect. Also just do regular testosterone for your first cycle like others said.

What do you guys think bout running OP Test E 500mg weekly(pinning 250 monday n thursday) with OP Deca(also pinning 250 monday n thursday)? Then adding some Oxandrolone(anavar) at the last 4 weeks of cycle?

I would cycle the Test and Deca with arimidex for 14 weeks, and then weeks 14-17 would be straight Oxandrolone.. Or should I just stick to 500mg weekly of OP Test E only?

Keep in mind, this is my first cycle and I wouldn't be starting now.. i'm just looking for info so I can buy the supplies for when my body is ready i'll have it on hand.

It's already been said - stick to test only for your first cycle. You don't need to fuck around with deca and anavar is going to be a waste (compared to cheaper orals) with double digit bodyfat.

It's already been said - stick to test only for your first cycle. You don't need to fuck around with deca and anavar is going to be a waste (compared to cheaper orals) with double digit bodyfat.

Sounds good bossman, should I run any anti estrogen while I run test? And as far as first cycle, Test E or Test C prefered? I'm just really looking to lean out and put on some solid muscle gains.

Back