1 year long cycle

shortbuiltguy

Thinking of doing one of these cycles.
500mg cyp a week for 1 year
400 mg eq a week for 1 year
fina 100mg eod for 1 year
and dbol at 50mg a day for 6 weeks take off 4 weeks then go to a bombs for 6 weeks then back to dbol after layin off the orals for 4 weeks

Or im going to run it like this
1000 mg cyp a week for 6 months
600 eq a week for 6 months
fina 100mg eod a week for 6 months
and dbol at 50mg a day for 6 weeks take off 4 weeks then go to a bombs for 6 weeks then back to dbol after layin off the orals for 4 weeks

A gram of test for a year... + fina for a year.... Woooow. That’s quite some gear you want to run there. Aren't you like 180lbs?

I would not run the same compound for a full year. Running test for a year is fine as a baseline but I would not run eq and tren for the whole year. How about switching the eq. up for some deca and swithcing the tren up for masteron after about 4 months.

yeah, as swole burn said...
mix it up... you could run deca for 4 months, eq for 4, then tren for 4... and i would do 4 weeks of orals and take 4 weeks off min. if it was me, it would be more like 4 weeks orals then take 6-8 weeks off, then 4 weeks orals... unless its var...

there are numerous guys taking orals for a year or more with no breaks. if your concerned get a liver value check done after a few months to see if there is any probs. dont know anybody who has suffered permanent damage from prolonged orals. (cept maybe linda lovelace) I asked the question on here and some others forums if anybody has suffered permant damage and no one raised their hand. a lot guys who train heavy and eat lots of protein will have slightly elevated counts anyway.

Hey guys i am 27 almost 28 188 pounds 9% body fat my goal is 225-230 with 7% body fat. I have alot of cyp dbol fina eq on hand and i do mean alot i may sell some of it and get some other

just shoot 500 mg cypionate for a year !!! nothing more !!!
and maeby just do couple times dbol for a strenght...

Why sign up for a 1 year subscription bro, how bout you do the test/tren until gains stop. Then evaluate diet and maybe gain a little more. When you get to that point you can make the decision to either keep it going, switch hormones or come off.

i doubt you will be making gains past week 20 or so.... for me i can only make gains as long as i can continue to increase my calories and protein.... i cant see how that would be possible for a year.

IMO u would make more gains off of 3 cycles with less time off inbetween.

i think the ppl who stay on year round are looking to maintain mass that they cannot hold on to if they stop using.

im with dann69 on this one...wtf? a year on this stuff...are u training for the olympia?? is it really worth u taking ur health through that?? i dont think so buddy...no flame intended, but its fellas like u that gets us that bad rap on being juiced up meatheads....u seen espn lately??

pudge

One question. R U INSANE! what is your point. youre taking this kind of risk for what? 40lbs. do you compete at the national level? competive powerlifting? do have sponsors? man you can make great gains without such high doses man. you want to build this physique toooooo fast.

ive also decided to take the chance and stay on. during my "off" time i may use 200mg of test or 30mg of Anavar (var). talk with some more experience guys before you undergo this endeavor. good luck and be careful.

Last edited:
what he is proposing isn't that out of hand... i would say just do a 6 month cycle... you will probly slow gains down anyway after that... and switch up compounds... do 3 months test/deca or something to bulk, then 3 months test/fina... either way alot is dependant on your diet... which i have learned very strongly in the past year or so...lol... so good luck and if there are worries, just get bloodwork done... some people kind of over- reacted suggesting you will die and what not...lol... c'mon now...

my question is of the guys trying to talk you out of this cycle how many of them have done a year cycle? i'll bet 0. so if you havent done it how do you know what health probs you'll have or when gains stop and start? you dont. anybody can share opinions this guy would prolly prefer experience.

the one poster saying year long cycles are for maintenance couldnt be more wrong. Just because some of you guys have reservations about long cycles dont make it wrong or unhealthy.

6 months to me is pretty long, but its at least not a full year. I am not ready to take that kind of leap just yet, but I see nothing wrong with sitting on the same compound for the full duration unless you react poorly to fina for that long.

I just came off about a 6 month cycle. After about 4 months weight gains stopped but I did continue to make some strenght increases which Im pleased with. And one of the things I noticed is once I was on something for longer than 3 months it didnt seem to do much, but once I dropped it and took something else I felt better with gains. If your going to stay one for a year than I would recomend sticking with test as a base and switching everything else up.

I agree that switching hormones every few months is a good idea. thats why i do cycles within cycles, changing hormones and doses up to stay fresh.

dont get me wrong i am not trying to talk anybody into doing a prolonged cycle, i am just saying that if someone chooses to do it that way it is productive for the entire duration if done properly.

i did a ten month cycle this past year and made gains the whole way through, I ran a test base the whole time starting with prop/fina at 100mg a day for i dont know how long then moved into Enanthat at 500mg with deca at 600mg for probably 20 weeks, then i moved on to a gram of test a week with 4 week spurts of fina at variable dosages. Then i just ran 250 test for about 6 weeks so i could see how much water i was gona loose without losing my strength or mass. I came off for about 6 weeks and couldnt stand not having the extra fire i want in the gym so after making sure my health was in check i started test fina again and think im gona stay on for the rest of the year switching compounds again. But fina and test by far are the best stack i have ever ran strength and looks wise.

Back