10 gram kit

drk_diggler

I have 10 grams of eq and 7 grams of cyp... I was wondering if I could make a mix of the two and use a 10 gram kit... If not what will I need? I always had a friend make my homebrew and he is now indisposed.....

I never used the kits before but I know eq needs no solvent to go into solution so you have enough for 10g and you only have 7g of cyp so I would say yes.

If you dont know much about conversions I wouldnt go trying to make a 17g combo with a 10g kit - especially with cyp which is really fickle. It still depends on the concentration of each hormone though, I dont know what concentration a 10g universal kit makes.

DougoeFre5h said:
If you dont know much about conversions I wouldnt go trying to make a 17g combo with a 10g kit - especially with cyp which is really fickle. It still depends on the concentration of each hormone though, I dont know what concentration a 10g universal kit makes.

not sure what you mean by concentration of each hormone either...7 grams is 7000 mgs right?

no..please read up before you convert. That wasnt what I was saying. 1ml of test enan is roughly 1250mg. Everything has a volume, a weight and a specific volume. You need to combine oil, solvents and hormones to get the final result. You need the right amount each as well. See what Im saying. Screw the combo, do each alone. Concentration means mg/ml. Cmon man.

No prob, I was just busing your balls. Converting is really easy when you've done it a few times. Id rather have you run 2 sucessful conversions than screw up a combo. Download the excel file in my signature to make conversions easy.

No need for a kit, it will be just the same to purchase the materials seperatly, and cheaper. And go for two seperat conversions like Dougoe said, combos suck because they lock you into a certain dose ratio.

Im just gonna make the eq and buy some test cyp from somewhere if its a pain in the ass...I dont know what it is but I think I respond to cyp much more than enanthate.... This is my first time running it and it pwnz..

Back