10 week cutting and bulking cycle

10 weeks of Tren E and Test E

it takes 4 weeks for the juice to kick in

let's say I inject and for the first 4 weeks, I cut bodyfat and become lean, then the remaining 6-8 weeks (when the test and tren kicks in), I bulk

good idea to become muscular? basically cut+bulk in the same cycle

thank u for any advice/input

let's say I inject and for the first 4 weeks, I cut bodyfat and become lean, then the remaining 6-8 weeks (when the test and tren kicks in), I bulk

sounds great and good luck and keep us posted!

This is a horrible way to ask a cycle question and shame on all the above for saying its good SINCE HE HAS NOT MENTIONED DOSAGES!!!!!!!
what dosages OP????

I doubt we see Mumbai again lol

On terms of the question I dont think anyone should run a cycle over 12-14% bf unless youre a power lifter. No one knows hows to diet and rely on the AAS. So hence why i dont like to cut and bulk in the same cycle.

I doubt we see Mumbai again lol

On terms of the question I dont think anyone should run a cycle over 12-14% bf unless youre a power lifter. No one knows hows to diet and rely on the AAS. So hence why i dont like to cut and bulk in the same cycle.
true that as the higher the bf% the higher the posibilities of sides manifesting themselves and causing havok in lab numbers and trying to figure out which gear is causing the sides when its the bf% which in reality causes it.

true that as the higher the bf% the higher the posibilities of sides manifesting themselves and causing havok in lab numbers and trying to figure out which gear is causing the sides when its the bf% which in reality causes it.

Its brutal how often you see people posting they lost their gains post cycle. All in the diet. My worst sides came from a bloated 280+

Its brutal how often you see people posting they lost their gains post cycle. All in the diet. My worst sides came from a bloated 280+

many stop eating the large amounts of protein and foods that they where eating during their cycle. since they reached their goals but fail to realize that they must keep eating the same quantities of foods that they ate during a cycle to maintain their new size.

Back