1000mg Test only...Time to see for myself!

I cant seem to go over 300mg per week of Test without running into gyno probs... The max I can safely do is 300mg of Pharma Test per week before Adex needs to be run at 1mg ED for me now... My bodyfat % has gone up since I was running 625mg with 25mg Aromasin E3D so that may play a role.

I would love to be able to run higher test, but I need letro...

I cant seem to go over 300mg per week of Test without running into gyno probs... The max I can safely do is 300mg of Pharma Test per week before Adex needs to be run at 1mg ED for me now... My bodyfat % has gone up since I was running 625mg with 25mg Aromasin E3D so that may play a role.

I would love to be able to run higher test, but I need letro...

Or look into the possibility that you got a bad batch of adex. 1mg ED should absolutely DESTROY your estradiol. That's roughly the equivalent of around 3mg of letrozole FYI.

Or look into the possibility that you got a bad batch of adex. 1mg ED should absolutely DESTROY your estradiol. That's roughly the equivalent of around 3mg of letrozole FYI.

Nope, controlling e2 has always been a problem from day one...This is with Pharma Grade e2. Been on since 2013 now, e2 remains a problem if anything becoming worse, the biggest one being gyno and I seem to be a really weak responder to adex. I need to start Toremifene asap. Apart from that the second e2 problem becomes it makes me think a bitch more emotionally but nothing I cant handle, apart from that I hold a bit of water but water retention has never been that drastic in me (however I had a strong preworkout this morning and wasnt able to drink food or eat all day and 6 hours later I notice how much better I look with a little less water so I think I am holding more water than I realise). Moon face is never an issue. THis is confirmed with blood tests.

It seems while rare I'm not the only one to not respond well to adex. Keep in mind, all the times I have run High test I have felt great, fucking awesome 500mg onwards but have to always abort because a combo of even adex and aromasin doesn't work well for the gyno. The gyno is the only actual problem stopping me here and running a SERM long term is not what I consider viable. Essentially I am trying to find a high solid dose of test that I can consistently run while keeping e2 in control and not letting things in bloodwork get out of hand.

Never checked my BF, but abs are not visible, top far are when tensed, but am constantly commented on how lean I look as I have good vascularity on my arms but I feel I am holding a little water. To hazard a guess I would say I am currently now at 18% but no where near fat and to be honest I looked great today when the caffiene loaded preworkout supp drained me of according to scale weight about a litre of water. I looked full and dry so I believe if I were to get my currently still high e2 lower, I could be looking far better. I dunno, I didn't plan on cutting rather up the test and try slap on some more lean mass and hopefully lean out a bit later this year with some Masteron or an Oral while leaving the test dose at 750mg+Letro.

Last edited:
I have similar issues with ADEX and even 600 Test pw I end up on .5ADEX Ed to control it

This guy is very fit and his bf appears to be hovering around 12%. If he is aromatizing a lot on that dose of adex then maybe op has the same tendency to aromatize and couple that with higher bodyfat than this specimen and you can have a real issue.

Just goes back to the old saying, everyone responds predictably for the most part but the response intensity can vary greatly. In other words, Tren sides are predicitable but everyone gets the anxiety or night sweats at different intensity levels.

Seems I repond to adex poorly... Would have been good to be one of the blokes who responds to test and tren really well with no fucking sides lol!!

Nope, controlling e2 has always been a problem from day one...This is with Pharma Grade e2. Been on since 2013 now, e2 remains a problem if anything becoming worse, the biggest one being gyno and I seem to be a really weak responder to adex. I need to start Toremifene asap. Apart from that the second e2 problem becomes it makes me think a bitch more emotionally but nothing I cant handle, apart from that I hold a bit of water but water retention has never been that drastic in me (however I had a strong preworkout this morning and wasnt able to drink food or eat all day and 6 hours later I notice how much better I look with a little less water so I think I am holding more water than I realise). Moon face is never an issue. THis is confirmed with blood tests.

It seems while rare I'm not the only one to not respond well to adex. Keep in mind, all the times I have run High test I have felt great, fucking awesome 500mg onwards but have to always abort because a combo of even adex and aromasin doesn't work well for the gyno. The gyno is the only actual problem stopping me here and running a SERM long term is not what I consider viable. Essentially I am trying to find a high solid dose of test that I can consistently run while keeping e2 in control and not letting things in bloodwork get out of hand.

Never checked my BF, but abs are not visible, top far are when tensed, but am constantly commented on how lean I look as I have good vascularity on my arms but I feel I am holding a little water. To hazard a guess I would say I am currently now at 18% but no where near fat and to be honest I looked great today when the caffiene loaded preworkout supp drained me of according to scale weight about a litre of water. I looked full and dry so I believe if I were to get my currently still high e2 lower, I could be looking far better. I dunno, I didn't plan on cutting rather up the test and try slap on some more lean mass and hopefully lean out a bit later this year with some Masteron or an Oral while leaving the test dose at 750mg+Letro.

I'm definitely interested in how the letro treats you then. I started TRT while being morbidly obese, so I can totally understand aromatization issues (I still do even with much lower BF). I'm just surprised that the dose used to treat women isn't causing problems, that's all. :)

Shit wasn't it you halfwit that was or attempted a while back to use low-dose letro dosing for TRT? I have always been under the impression that Letro is similiar in strength mg per mg than Adex, but just continues in effectiveness beyond the 1mg mark as adex does.

I'm by no means obese though, I have atm quite the powerlifter, full, stocky look going but must say I looked far better and denser after dropping that bit of water so I'm doubting that I am as fat as what I am appearing to be. If I can get away with dosing letro at half a tab, which is a starting guess, with each shot 2x a week it will work out much easier and far more cost effective than adex. I think it may also be the fact that as my gyno has stuck around for a while it is becoming more sensitive to e2 as really, gyno is my major symptom but the estrogen mood and thinking is there in the bacground so e2 is absolutely not being controlled. I do need bloodwork asap though to confirm all this anyway.

I don't see why letro can't be used in TRT or as part of regular cycles, mainly for the blokes who don't seem to get a lot out of adex :)

Shit wasn't it you halfwit that was or attempted a while back to use low-dose letro dosing for TRT? I have always been under the impression that Letro is similiar in strength mg per mg than Adex, but just continues in effectiveness beyond the 1mg mark as adex does.

I'm by no means obese though, I have atm quite the powerlifter, full, stocky look going but must say I looked far better and denser after dropping that bit of water so I'm doubting that I am as fat as what I am appearing to be. If I can get away with dosing letro at half a tab, which is a starting guess, with each shot 2x a week it will work out much easier and far more cost effective than adex. I think it may also be the fact that as my gyno has stuck around for a while it is becoming more sensitive to e2 as really, gyno is my major symptom but the estrogen mood and thinking is there in the bacground so e2 is absolutely not being controlled. I do need bloodwork asap though to confirm all this anyway.

I don't see why letro can't be used in TRT or as part of regular cycles, mainly for the blokes who don't seem to get a lot out of adex :)

Yes, I do personally use letrozole. It's just hard to dial in, and requires a lot of blood tests if you guess wrong. I've crushed my E2 twice figuring out doses for TRT and a blast.

I've heard that it's similar dosing to adex in that 0.5mg (half adex) is comparable to 1.25mg (half letro), but letro is a bit stronger in my experience. I'm being silly and upped my test to 1.4g, which 2.75mg is keeping me at 27pg/mL. Last time I did that with adex, 1.25mg would keep me around 300pg/mL or so.

I'm all for giving it a try, just take your time with baby steps. :)

I'm thinking of getting Liquid Letro and starting off with microdosing it... It's potential for some hefty e2 crushing, but I got the feeling letro might be my perfect AI haha, fingers crossed atleast.

I'm at 400mg Test atm and running 1mg Adex ED seems to be just keeping it at bay but my gyno occasionally maybe 2-3 times a day lets me know its there. I don't touch them much, and I doesn't appear to be growing, but the lumps are there so Torem will be added soon to eliminate it. I really want to hit 750mg Test asap and get em e2 undercontrol with letro, if e2 happened to be crushed, hopefully dbol covers me or the high amount of test bounces e2 back quickly.

Trial and error, but one thing is for certain, Adex fails me at over 300mg of Test...

I'm on my second week of running a gram of Test a week... 0.5mg Adex EOD working just fine for me bud.
I'm taking 250mg Deca and 500iu HCG too.

Back