1000mg Test only...Time to see for myself!

As I understand it cruising that high indefinitely will have negative effects on your Prostate, or it should, unless you're a genetic freak. Also as someone else mentioned there's the law of diminishing returns. If you get the same results at 1000mg of Test as you do at 750mg of test, then that's basically a waste of 250mg of test per week, just to run 1000mg a week. So maybe take a slower step up approach 500, 750, then 1000, assessing effects at each level. Obviously that's a slow process since you need at least 4 weeks at the dose to have the effects of that dose to start showing it's effects.

I've only ran a real cycle once so far, and I'm now on TRT, but my way of thinking is less is more. If I can get the same effects at a lower amount then a high amount to me that's safer for the long run, and it also conserves gear. Obviously there are threshholds that it's silly to drop below, but I mean 700mg vs 1000mg, for example.

Aside from the lipids and erythrocytosis, I think you could also expect left ventricular hypertrophy and thickening of the heart walls on a dose like that long term.

Most olympias live to only be around 50, some might say its cause they are on an extremely high cruise, rather than what their blasts look like

In all honesty, the whole using different esters is all BS in my eyes. At the end of the day, Test is Test, Deca is Deca. I see too many people saying they have better results using a combo of Test esters over just one, this makes no sense to me.

My plan is to actually go from 500 to 750mg for atleast 4 weeks (most likely 6-8 to get a real gauge) or so before finally making the jump to 1000mg and topping out at that then seeing if I find I notice any difference which I most likely believe I will judging by 625mg (which was 250mg pinned E3D) compared to 1000mg which most definitely felt a lot better. If there is no difference however for me, between 750mg+ then I will stick with 750mg and it's wasted gear and health in my eyes.

I am not doubting that this is not viable long-term, but I do plan to run this dose for quite some time and if bloodwork comes back AOK then I'll run this year round if I feel the results are any better than cruising on 250mg along which I imagine they certainly would be provided diet and training and match it.

And IMO, most Olympias having issues I would have to say heavy use of Orals, Tren and totals of well, well over 1G (let's be dead serious, face the facts anyone in the know will be aware that pro doses can be around 1-5G total on average) is what causes these issues more than just running a solid dose test.

Not sure if you covered this Staunched... I only skimmed. But I would recommend running Ralox in the background as an insurance policy against gyno given your propensity to aromatize. Have fun and be safe.

Yep, got it covered have both Raloxifene and Toremifene on script in case of gyno becoming an issue.

If your taking 1000 mg of test cyp - and test cyp has an absorption rate of 62%. -- then your running 620 mg of test a week.

If your taking 1000 mg of test prop a week - and test prop has an absorption rate of 94% -- then your running 940 mg of test a week.

Test is test , sure. -- but there is a good reason for different esters,, and that fact shouldn't be ignored , IMO,, by just thinking test is test and esters don't have effects on gains**

** ie, on how the compound is released into the blood stream to effect gains

If test was just test-- then we would have one universal ester and leave it at that.... We have multiple esters and half life's for a reason

Last edited:
If your taking 1000 mg of test cyp - and test cyp has an absorption rate of 62%. -- then your running 620 mg of test a week.

If your taking 1000 mg of test prop a week - and test prop has an absorption rate of 94% -- then your running 940 mg of test a week.

Test is test , sure. -- but there is a good reason for different esters,, and that fact shouldn't be ignored , IMO,, by just thinking test is test and esters don't have effects on gains**

If test was just test-- then we would have one universal ester and leave it at that.... We have multiple esters and half life's for a reason

BRB, running 1g TNE cycle! :laugh:

I think you meant ester weight Roush, not absorption. But I really don't want to delve into that topic again lol. I think there's like a 30 page thread here somewhere from a loooong discussion about that. D'oh!

I absolutely agree what your saying and understand that... But my argument was more so with people in specific saying they find Test E better than Test C... Not making any comparison between long and short esters. Test Prop over Long Estered Test yes ofcourse is more actual Test per mg when esterfied.

But typically someone on say 1000mg long estered test specifically, there is such minuscule difference in running either the following alone or in combination, Test Enanthate, Cypionate, Undecanoate, Sustanon even (ok Enanthate over Undecanoate is more free mg but and if it came down to choice obviously enanthate, as I do, but still I consider it long ester test and group it all together). To run 1G of Test Prop over long estered, it's more like at a stab in the dark like running 1200-1300mg of long estered Test or so then again like halfwit said, 1000mg of Test Base would be what 1500mg Test Undecanoate or something lol.

I've always considered Sustanon just a long estered Test really... That's just me. If I was going to go with short esters and pin ED/EOD I'd just go for Test Prop, if I wanted long ester my preference would be Enanthate and stick to 2x weekly. I know some guys pin Sustanon in a fashion of 1ml EOD to make use of the Prop/Phenylprop but in the end, if you calculated it which I personally haven't because it doesn't bother me, the amount of actual test you get from a Sustanon mix compared to Test E... Works out the same anyway right? Still, without getting turning this into an ester thread, I can't for the life of me figure out why labs or whoever is making the raws don't make things like Nandrolone Enanthate or Boldenone Enanthate (I know they make Bold Cyp, but I still only see Undecyl around my way)... The hormone is the same, but it just makes things a whole lot easier and at the end of the day I'd take Nandro Enanthate over Decanoate anyday... Wouldn't you? Or is it the silly stigma with majority of the people saying Cypionate is better than Enanthate (which if you want to get technicall, Enanthate is slightly better due to it having slightly more test per mg when in ester form).

Still, if I ended up with Sustanon I'd still be pinning that shit 2x weekly haha in this case... Enanthate is my Test ester of choice for long ester hence will be using it. If it happens I can't get access to enanthate (never, especially having it on script), I can always go to change or mix with cyp or sustanon and I'll still be sleeping at night like a baby as long as there is test in that vial :sleep:

Last edited:

Where do the absorption rate numbers come from? Just wondering since it's hard to find precise information on non-commercially produced esthers like Enanthate. Do you have links to such info? That would an interesting read.

I always wondered why i get best results from short esters well this explains it

Staunched - your right, as long as we got test in there we are all good!

Personally,, I don't mind experimenting a little bit with "bro science" - Right now on my current cycle just for grins I'm running 200 mg test cyp on Monday 200 mg test e on Friday ,, had some test prop I was gonna throw in there as well, , but decided I was already gonna be a pin cushion on this cycle running deca, NPP, mast, and primo

Nothing wrong with a little safe experimenting, but I think if you want to get super picky, you would have been better off doing just enanthate. Still E/C are next to the same anyway and your going to have more variance in whether or not you get exactly 1ml in the barrel anyway lol!

Nothing wrong with a little safe experimenting, but I think if you want to get super picky, you would have been better off doing just enanthate. Still E/C are next to the same anyway and your going to have more variance in whether or not you get exactly 1ml in the barrel anyway lol!

The test cyp is from the pharmacy doc prescribed trt ... The test e is UGL,, so figured on this blast I'd just use both . Convenience , and bro science testing , why not :)

Funny thing is I use Test E from my pharma TRT script and UGL Test E in the same fashion lol! I split my shots 2x weekly, using a full preloaded barrel of my scripted Primoteston (saving me having to fuck around emptying out preloaded barrels into a vial) and my other weekly shot I just use UGL Test E.

Sucks that here in Australia when it comes to injectable Testosterone we can only get a box of 3x 1ml Sustanon 250 Amps or a box of 3x 1ml Primoteston 250mg/ml Preloaded 1ml Barrels.

Why can't they just get Watson vials of 10ml Test Cyp? Because AAS laws here are fucked. The pharmacies only allow us to fill 1 box every 3 weeks. I'm actually making the change to UGL Test just for ease, saves me having to fuck around running to the Pharmacy every 3 weeks, unloading it all into a vial which gets punctured constantly loading/unloading it when I can get legit and good UGL Test and just draw it from the vial (well when I was cruising at 250mg Test anyway).

What's guys new here..
just started my second cycle..
first was 500 mg sus 250 for 8 weeks..
Was real puffy and held alot of water .hemocrit went up to about 56% .Had to give blood to bring it down..
this time going with 500 test prop..
Do you think it would be a good idea to ad mastron to the cycle...to avoid water retention or should I ad some novadex.
dexa scan says Im 175 lean muscle and 81 lbs fat..

Any input would be Awsome thx.

What's guys new here..
just started my second cycle..
first was 500 mg sus 250 for 8 weeks..
Was real puffy and held alot of water .hemocrit went up to about 56% .Had to give blood to bring it down..
this time going with 500 test prop..
Do you think it would be a good idea to ad mastron to the cycle...to avoid water retention or should I ad some novadex.
dexa scan says Im 175 lean muscle and 81 lbs fat..

Any input would be Awsome thx.

Bud you need to start a new thread. If those percentages are correct then you are carrying quite a bit of body fat around. What is your height, weight and bf%. I don't understand how your hematocrit could have risen so high from such a basic cycle, but I guess that is part of the game and some people respond unusually to certain things. Where you using an aromatase inhibitor?

Funny thing is I use Test E from my pharma TRT script and UGL Test E in the same fashion lol! I split my shots 2x weekly, using a full preloaded barrel of my scripted Primoteston (saving me having to fuck around emptying out preloaded barrels into a vial) and my other weekly shot I just use UGL Test E.

Sucks that here in Australia when it comes to injectable Testosterone we can only get a box of 3x 1ml Sustanon 250 Amps or a box of 3x 1ml Primoteston 250mg/ml Preloaded 1ml Barrels.

Why can't they just get Watson vials of 10ml Test Cyp? Because AAS laws here are fucked. The pharmacies only allow us to fill 1 box every 3 weeks. I'm actually making the change to UGL Test just for ease, saves me having to fuck around running to the Pharmacy every 3 weeks, unloading it all into a vial which gets punctured constantly loading/unloading it when I can get legit and good UGL Test and just draw it from the vial (well when I was cruising at 250mg Test anyway).

Did you ever start this run?

Did you ever start this run?

Bit of an update for those interested, if anyones seen my posts I had to cut it because its turns out 1mg Adex ED wasn't controlling e2 enough on 500mg so am cruising atm.

I absolutely have full intentions of restarting this at 750mg of Test in the near future however will be using Letro not adex to control e2 and will be starting at 1.25mg with each shot (2.5mg week total with 750mg of Test) and see how I go.

Will repost on here when I begin this run... also keep in mind the intention is to continuously blast or cruise a consistent amount of Test only and see how far I can go with it without having to cruise/blast to see what sort of results it can achieve long term and if it is worthwhile (bloodwork) not just run a blast of it.

Last edited:
Back