10ML of deca not lasting.

Lakers

I have only been on 5 weeks at 250 a week and my bottle is clearly below 5ml,where is the rest of the gear going? How can I avoid wasting gear?

250MG/ML I think some of the gear might be getting wasted at the tip of the needle. Any advice as to how to prevent this?

Draw a tiny bubble of air to push the remaining oil out the needle. You CANNOT get an embolism from this as it's IM, not IV. (ok, you can, but it takes several cc's of air to do this)

That is about the best you can do it, as you will ALWAYS lose some oil in the process, no matter how experienced or talented you are. This is why it's always recommended to have more than planned to use. It's an offering to the AAS gods. :)

If it s 300 miles for u to drive to a destination and u get 30 mile s to the gallon u r gonna need more than 10 gallon s of gas my friend. ALWAY S have extra. Splillage from syringe body, left over bit s on side of same, drawing issue s etc.

No amp or vial has a true 10ml of juice in it. The best I've seen so far is 9.5 and that's pharm grade

As you were told you always need more. As far as you getting your dose, your body isn't really going to recognize 245 mgs or 255 mgs. Just go with it and don't worry. My only worry at he end of the day is the $$$ for another bottle. :wavey

Draw a tiny bubble of air to push the remaining oil out the needle. You CANNOT get an embolism from this as it's IM, not IV. (ok, you can, but it takes several cc's of air to do this)

That is about the best you can do it, as you will ALWAYS lose some oil in the process, no matter how experienced or talented you are. This is why it's always recommended to have more than planned to use. It's an offering to the AAS gods. :)

So after I pick the amount I am going to inject draw some air once the needle is out of the vail?

NO matter how diligent or care full or how you do this and that at the end of the day ha or cycle or bottle it is what is and all your diligent work won't make a shit bit of difference. NO matter what you will get the whole bottle in you once it is empty.

How much total of this bottle do you think you are going to waste or miss. Financially a few dollars most, because what you don't use at the end of cycle in the extra bottle you will use on your next cycle. As far as your body WTF will it matter it matter the miniscule variations. NO will it really matter if a guy does 250 mgs wk or 300mgs week. NO in the big picture because the AAS is the last thing in this BB that has importance when we talk about DIET, TRAINING and rest is what makes up how we grow muscle.

IMOP all this figuring is nonsense BUT this is MY opinion and it never has made a difference with me. :wavey:

Last edited:
NO matter how diligent or care full or how you do this and that at the end of the day ha or cycle or bottle it is what is and all your diligent work won't make a shit bit of difference. NO matter what you will get the whole bottle in you once it is empty.

How much total of this bottle do you think you are going to waste or miss. Financially a few dollars most, because what you don't use at the end of cycle in the extra bottle you will use on your next cycle. As far as your body WTF will it matter it matter the miniscule variations. NO will it really matter if a guy does 250 mgs wk or 300mgs week. NO in the big picture because the AAS is the last thing in this BB that has importance when we talk about DIET, TRAINING and rest is what makes up how we grow muscle.

IMOP all this figuring is nonsense BUT this is MY opinion and it never has made a difference with me. :wavey:

Its more than just diet and lifting,steroids are a BIG reason why progress gets made in the fashion it gets made. I could be putting on this weight as a natty sure,but it wouldn't be nearly as much muscle. The reason I say it would be a waste is because I did not plan on using deca my next cycle since I want to cut up all the mass. Probably going to go with Boldenone and test.

Back