11 day in to Winny only Cycle. Progesspics

Go find whoever told you to do a Winstrol (winny) cycle and slap them. Then, bend over and ask them to shove their foot up your ass for listening to such ridiculous cycle advice.

i remember using Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg, one day i picked my girl up "firemans lift style" and one of my glutes locked into a painful cramp and we both crashed to the floor with me holding my arse cheek for half hour,

Man you need to eat.

Your as lean as hell already. Bulk up first, I'm sure your noted results would have happened wheather you were on Winstrol (winny) or not.

What's your aim with this Winstrol (winny) cycle?

At 6' tall and what 160 lb you need to fucking EAT.....

14.5" Biceps
39.0" Chest
31.0" Waist

Not good again EAT EAT EAT

Secondly - I think you severly need to get your Training together.

There is no legitimate way that you added 33lb to your bench in 11 days. If thats the "real" case you were no where close to having trained in the past.

i agree with you all!!!! you'd gain more from using just weight gainer for a few months then you would from a Winstrol (winny) cycle... get your diet straight, traing right, and sleep the way it should be... then maybe start a cycle.

DirkMoneyshot said:
At 6' tall and what 160 lb you need to fucking EAT.....

14.5" Biceps
39.0" Chest
31.0" Waist

Not good again EAT EAT EAT

Secondly - I think you severly need to get your Training together.

There is no legitimate way that you added 33lb to your bench in 11 days. If thats the "real" case you were no where close to having trained in the past.

Yo man, Im more like 176 lbs. the waist isnt supposed to be big. Biceps needs to gain size, the chest needs some size too. I have a daily intake of about 3700-4200 kcal a day. My basal metabolism is 1700 kcal. and on training days it is 3300 so i eat about 500 kcal more than i burn. And the training is 5 days a week on a 5-split schedular.
Monday,tuesday, rest, thursday, friday, rest, sunday. sleep is about 8 hrs a day. with an occassional powernap during the days.

But im here to grow and I get results on the Winstrol (winny). im only doing this cycle till i get test. And I just post the results. Not out for any info on how to train. And well I DID max out 33lbs more than before But i think its from Eating right, Sleeping right,WInny and the Thought of being on that gave that extra strenght. Peace

EAT EAT EAT!!! you need food...get about 1000, 2000 calories over the maintenance level to grow! If you are not growing with the current calorie intake and protein intake...INCREASE IT....obviously you need to increase the intake!

EAT EAT EAT!!! FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC THING OUT THERE U CAN USE!

normally i go against the grain and say if you want to lean out a bit and gain some muscle pounds and just look a little better then a Winstrol (winny) cycle is good for that. however, you are already very lean and cut so i wouldnt advise that cycle for you. now that you are doing it you shoud eat as much as you can to pack on some mass.

lionhead said:
Yo man, Im more like 176 lbs. the waist isnt supposed to be big. Biceps needs to gain size, the chest needs some size too. I have a daily intake of about 3700-4200 kcal a day. My basal metabolism is 1700 kcal. and on training days it is 3300 so i eat about 500 kcal more than i burn. And the training is 5 days a week on a 5-split schedular.
Monday,tuesday, rest, thursday, friday, rest, sunday. sleep is about 8 hrs a day. with an occassional powernap during the days.

But im here to grow and I get results on the Winstrol (winny). im only doing this cycle till i get test. And I just post the results. Not out for any info on how to train. And well I DID max out 33lbs more than before But i think its from Eating right, Sleeping right,WInny and the Thought of being on that gave that extra strenght. Peace

Son, Son, Son........1.) I stated your waist size, because (Proportion wise) its big.

If your Chest is ONLY 39.0" then your waist better be smaller to look in proportion.

Seconldy - At your Height Everything else is to small.

At your height your bi's better be AT LEAST 17" at your current bodyfat to look descent.

Your Chest is SEVERLY undersized.......It should be alot closer to 46 - 48" AT LEAST

This isn't a Genetic Factor

Its A LACK OF TIME AND CONSISTENCY - One of the times you should listen to us old timers.

Don't look at next day - Look down the road in this game.

The only place your going to go once you get off the winstrol is back down hill.

how much protien are you getting, what ever it is increase it, throw in a wieght gainer also. You should try posting your diet in the diet section, alot of people think they are eating more than they really are

Honey, you are extremely lean already! I'm thinking of going and getting you an all you can eat buffet gift certificate. ;)

Why do you want to run this cycle? I don't think you need it.

It's obvious you've done some work and kudos for that but I just don't see the cycle being your major issue right now.

Hey Everyone, did a remeasurement of the chest, this time my friend did it, i am at 115 cm which is about 45.2 inches. Waist is 73 cm = 28 inches. Wanted to say thanks for all the comments ive gotten so far. Im gonna post my diet this evening because I gotta head to work. And I say it again im only doing this cycle to know how my body reacts to Winstrol (winny), as I am gonna do a test cycle after the time off from this cycle and im thinking of throwing the Winstrol (winny) in the last weeks of the test only cycle. And what Ive read u can use winstrol to gain weight too, its all in the diet. And As I have gained 4 lbs already in 11 days i find that quite good. But I know what you mean I need to gain more weight before shredding.

21 days in.
Strenght totally amazing.
Vascularity Great. pump also amazing.

Stats:
weight: 77.5 kg
Height: 181 cm
Bodyfat: 8%
Volume:
Biceps/Chest/Waist: 38.3/117/73

Sides: acne a little on right shoulder, not intense.
Dialated Pupils constantly.

Blood pressure values 120/60
Hr:
54 upon awakening
70 During day
180 during intense cardio.

Current PIC
day 19:

haha ;) aight I just copy pasted from the original post and wrote in the new stats :) Didnt see that. well anyways here is the new pic.

Last edited:
prl said:
I'm sure your noted results would have happened wheather you were on Winstrol (winny) or not.

Rofl. He just said he "Added 15 kg on my bench max out. now 105 kg" in 11 days - you seriously think he couldve done that naturally!? :E

Last edited:
Bor... a Winstrol (winny) ONLY cycle for you? You said you weight was 73kg - 160pounds... BULK and try training natural before hitting the juice..

oh... and read up on what the steroids youre taking do...

good luck

Hey bros, I'm about 400 pounds @ 50% body fat. Should I do a "D-bol only" cycle?

Thanks for any help.

Back