12 day turn around

Teutonic

From order placed to money secured to stashing in my stash. At very reasonable prices. Especially with that sale.

Teutonic efficiency.

PSl

( no I get nothing for free.I salute efficiency, slam slackers ban scammers. )

warmup set, 100lbs db's incline chest, and felt like 30lbs db's haha, jacked the weight up and still felt golden, gonna be a great ride

i'm excited.... are those 12 days just business days or weekeneds/holiday included?

currently just chillin in customs lol

Last edited:
Up until you blow your shoulder out. Be cautious.

For real man, be smart. As someone who has been through 2 shoulder repairs it isn't fun. That's awesome that you feel that way, but make sure you are doing a good warm up with some lower weights. Preventative maintenance!

Last edited:
wether a w e was involved or holiday s not relevant

id have been happy w 22 day s as this goes in back storage w my other brick s of 9 mm .223, .22 and mre s

:)

save up guy s

From order placed to money secured to stashing in my stash. At very reasonable prices. Especially with that sale.

Teutonic efficiency.

PSl

( no I get nothing for free.I salute efficiency, slam slackers ban scammers. )

my last order with OP was crazy fast after it shipped. they have turned around their shipping methods and I'm impressed.

I am sure that their oral s are good. I do not do them but everything from psl to date is gtg with me.I work out of town so tracking numbers are priceless. Got s a man of his word I m o.

I jumped on the sale too and like all have been saying , fast ship. Great gear, Ive used Test,deca,winny,HGH,anastrolzol. Friend of mine is happy too.

Back