12 week First Cycle - Need Advice

shock.d0wn

I'm 25 years old , 1,80m and 87kg and in terms of bodyfat percentage looking at charts i would say I'm about 13-15%. Been lifting for about 4-5 years and learned about proper nutrition last year so now i have a proper understanding of counting calories and macros.

I was thinking about this for my first cycle:

View attachment 566457

Is it done properly? Or i need to adjust something?

The other questions i have is in terms of nutrition and training while on the cycle.

1. Right now i'm maintaining with 2600kcal(200 protein,295 carbs and 70 fat). When i start the cycle i'm sure i'm gonna have to pump those numbers. How do you guys go about doing that cause i can't find a lot of information on youtube or similar. Raising protein is a must but do I go with like a 500kcal increase and raise protein and carbs and leave fat the same?

2. I'm currently doing a modified version of the PHAT routine. From what i read while on cycle recovery is faster so I was thinking on doing a Push,Pull,Legs,Push,Pull,Legs and Rest on Sundays.Is that achievable? My main focus is to put some size on the delts and legs , would a Bro Split - One muscle group per day be enough ? I've seen guys in the gym that are running stuff and they don't do a lot of sets cause they say they get pumped really fast and that's why i was thinking of a Push,Pull, Legs routine , that way if my chest is pumped I switch to shoulder and then triceps. I really need some advice here.

Run hcg up to pct. You may want to wait 3 weeks after last pin to start pct. Look up pct calculator online. Your ai dose may need adjusted too. Have to get blood work done mid cycle to see if your dialed in.

I'm 25 years old , 1,80m and 87kg and in terms of bodyfat percentage looking at charts i would say I'm about 13-15%. Been lifting for about 4-5 years and learned about proper nutrition last year so now i have a proper understanding of counting calories and macros.

I was thinking about this for my first cycle:

View attachment 566457

Is it done properly? Or i need to adjust something?

The other questions i have is in terms of nutrition and training while on the cycle.

1. Right now i'm maintaining with 2600kcal(200 protein,295 carbs and 70 fat). When i start the cycle i'm sure i'm gonna have to pump those numbers. How do you guys go about doing that cause i can't find a lot of information on youtube or similar. Raising protein is a must but do I go with like a 500kcal increase and raise protein and carbs and leave fat the same?

2. I'm currently doing a modified version of the PHAT routine. From what i read while on cycle recovery is faster so I was thinking on doing a Push,Pull,Legs,Push,Pull,Legs and Rest on Sundays.Is that achievable? My main focus is to put some size on the delts and legs , would a Bro Split - One muscle group per day be enough ? I've seen guys in the gym that are running stuff and they don't do a lot of sets cause they say they get pumped really fast and that's why i was thinking of a Push,Pull, Legs routine , that way if my chest is pumped I switch to shoulder and then triceps. I really need some advice here.

1) to answer your first question, Just steadily increase your macros throughout your cycle and especially if you start plateau

2) A bodybuilding split is going to put on the mass. Try 2 muscle group a day.

Edit: also after your first cycle training natural will never be the same again so think about it before you start your first cycle at 25

Last edited:
Really apreciate you guys not giving advice to every dude that comes here not knowing what they are doing so they don't fuck up their lives. But believe me I've put thought into this, it's not a decision i take lightly. I've had people around me taking stuff at 19-20 and it worked pretty well for them but it was never something i considered because i was still making gains. Now i have hit a plateau , even with proper tracking of macros(most days i hit my macros on the dot) the difference in body composition is so little it's making me not want to go to the gym with the same intensity as before. The same thing with weights in the gym. Like I said I've been doing a PHAT routine to get my compound movements up but again it's not really working. For the past 9-10 months I've been stuck on sets of 4-5 on bench with 120 kg.

Is it really too early to begin with just Test at 25? When should i be doing it then?

shock.d0wn;3801648Is it really too early to begin with just Test at 25? When should i be doing it then?[/QUOTE said:
Well your endocrine system could still be developing so there are risk.

The mental aspect of taking gear feeling like King Kong and then coming off for pct feeling like shit. Then you go back to training natural and it's not the same anymore because you have experienced enhance training now. So now what run another cycle? Once you bite the bullet and run that first cycle just be prepared for the temptation to keep running gear.

switch up workouts every 2-4 weeks, helps keep gains comming.
cycle looks ok. id rec 14wks test, HCG the last 5 weeks leading up to but not into pct (you can run it whole cycle thats fine and what many others pref) for PCT i would lower tamox dose from 40 to 20mg ed with the combo, and maybe make it to 5 weeks even.
25 is young but not too bad, I worry more for people under this age and usually say wait till atleast25. but i would rec maybe waiting a couple more years and try a couple other tips first and see what happens. just switching up workouts and upping diet a bit might get things moving again.

Good luck!

Looks good to me. Det Oak says you are better off taking 500 IU of HCG once per week than 250 IU twice per week.

My most recent approach to HCG is to take a 5,000 IU bottle and put 1.4ml into it, dose it at 0.2ml once per week - works out to about 714IU per week.

Back