15,000 IU of HCG and 2 weeks till my last shot. How to run it?

Jaysal555

Alright guys, Im coming off a 2 year blast and cruise of just test and dbol. I plan to have my last shot in 2 weeks, but could run more. How would you run 15,000 iu's of hcg leading into PCT? I plan to also run clomid and torem for PCT. Thanks guy!

I'd build a time machine, go back two years, and start the HCG then. When it has the greatest impact on recovery.

Or maybe, if I had a time machine, I'd tell myself that a two year journey on AAS is probably going to end with another journey called TRT - for life.

Sorry man, even if you do the old school HCG blast of 5-10kiu the week prior to starting PCT, you really better hope you're lucky. Two years is a long time to be suppressed.

Best of luck. :)

I think you might be past the point of trying to do a pct by a year or two. Not a wise decision on your part. A time machine indeed would probably do you the most good in your situation...

I've never had to use the blast phase - but here are some options I would run if I was going to do so...

I should also mention the 4 options are based on how strong the cycle is - however in your
case, the two year blast and cruise would most likely be a good enough reason to run your hCG
a little heaver... based on an educated guess - not my personal use.

This phase should be ran in addition to the weekly dose during the cycle.

Blast hcg during the time period you are waiting for the suppressive compounds to leave
your system - starting the day after your last injection - up until 3-4 days before SERM treatment.

Here are four blast phase options - depending on your cycle.

1) 500iu's every day.
2) 750iu's every day.
3) 1,000iu's every other day.
4) 1,500iu's every other day.

Also you should take note - hCG directly stimulate's aromatization in the leydig cells (located in the testis) and
some people develop Gyno when taking high doses of hcg - so keep this in mind when running the blasting phase.

Here's something I can add as a personal note...

I've also been blasting and cruising for a long time (years) and run hCG throughout both phases
(blasting and cruising) - 500iu's twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 week off... then repeat.

I run this dose regardless of the cycle... heavy or not - and sometimes take a few weeks off before running
the next hCG cycle.

About once every 12-18 months I bring myself off of everything for a short time to make sure I'm able
to keep my "natural" self in check... and have always been able to do so...

... which I believe is from running hCG regularly throughout the year.

Back