1500-2k diet on tren and gaining muscle and losing fat?

Bro, im 190lbs, i max out bench now at 350lbs... i max out on the military at 240lbs, and max squat at 405lbs. I pretty sure where i stand at im not trying to be a manlet.... I don't get what your trying to prove in this thread by saving you require more than 2k. you dont even know what im trying to obtain, nor do you know even know me. My calorie intake is at 2500-3k/day, and with that intake i managed to lose 32lbs and get to 6%bf.... My question was, can you still build good quality muscle and lose fat with dieting around that many kcal's. You should just ask about someones stats and then go on with your input.

I suggest 3500-4k cals per day. All clean foods. You won't gain fat if its clean and your on trenbolone so you will pretty much just be gaining muscle also depends ALOT on carb intake and fat intake

sounds good, ill just eat what i ate when i cut, and add some more fats into the diet

I suggest 3500-4k cals per day. All clean foods. You won't gain fat if its clean and your on trenbolone so you will pretty much just be gaining muscle also depends ALOT on carb intake and fat intake

Are you being srs? So I can eat 10000 calories worth of oats and sweet potato and such all day and not get fat?

Such bullshit. To much calorie surplus OF ANY FOOD = fat.

I haven't heard of anyone losing muscle on tren even in a severe calorie deficit. Strength yes.

My first cycle of Tren/Prop i went from 277 to 244..

Gained a shit load of muscle and lost a shit load of weight.

So it can happen, but I also had a decent amount to lose.

Bro, im 190lbs, i max out bench now at 350lbs... i max out on the military at 240lbs, and max squat at 405lbs. I pretty sure where i stand at im not trying to be a manlet.... I don't get what your trying to prove in this thread by saving you require more than 2k. you dont even know what im trying to obtain, nor do you know even know me. My calorie intake is at 2500-3k/day, and with that intake i managed to lose 32lbs and get to 6%bf.... My question was, can you still build good quality muscle and lose fat with dieting around that many kcal's. You should just ask about someones stats and then go on with your input.

Those are good #'s man, keep up the hard work..

Are you being srs? So I can eat 10000 calories worth of oats and sweet potato and such all day and not get fat?

Such bullshit. To much calorie surplus OF ANY FOOD = fat.

Odd, I don't see him saying anything about 10,000 calories anywhere. I see him referring to a reasonable caloric intake.

Odd, I don't see him saying anything about 10,000 calories anywhere. I see him referring to a reasonable caloric intake.

yes this is def old. and 10k cal is def not for my to handle. Unless your a Pro BB then yea 10k is good. But I had great results with the diet i posted when i only gained about 8-10lbs of lean hard muscle. I will be back as soon as I finish my semester of school.

BTW guys, i have a thread of the cycle i ran and the results. Check it out, i have the whole log there. :) hope that will help anyone.

Back