40mg var ED wks 1-8
nolva based pct

Stats:

188 lbs
14%
PL'er
1 previous cycle, 500 mg test prop only

Hey all,
just something i been tossing around in my head for a while. I want pretty much strength only, although a pound or two of LBM is always welcome! I also need low sides - 500mg test brought me out in a ton of back zits.

Due to my circumstances im only likely to be able to run maybe one cycle a year for the near future at least, do you think its even worth me using AAS?

Will i be able to keep the strength gains i make long term or am i gonna be in the position where every cycle i do im just catching up with what ive lost after the long break ive had? D'you think its worth running cycles like this?

thanks.

Yes it is worthwhile. You won't keep *all* of your stength gains but overall you will be stronger than if you stayed natty.

Since test e takes a few weeks to taper out, I'd suggest either extending your anavar until week 10 and/or using test prop in weeks 9-10.

Yes it is worthwhile. You won't keep *all* of your stength gains but overall you will be stronger than if you stayed natty.

Since test e takes a few weeks to taper out, I'd suggest either extending your anavar until week 10 and/or using test prop in weeks 9-10.

thanks man thats a ton of help. Maybe just use prop the whole way through eh? I got no problem with sticking myself EOD.

I'm the first to admit that i probably dont know as much as i should...(hard to distinguish truth from gym speak sometimes) can i ask, is it the case that after a low dose cycle like this i should get shut down less, and bounce back quicker than from a heavy cycle?

thanks.

To a limited extent, shorter, milder cycles are easier to recover from than longer, heavier ones. A lot depends on the drugs used and the individual using them.

Personally, I would much rather use prop at the end of a cycle instead of all the way through. Less injections and less soreness. For me its an issue, since I've been on for more than 4 years.

To a limited extent, shorter, milder cycles are easier to recover from than longer, heavier ones. A lot depends on the drugs used and the individual using them.

Personally, I would much rather use prop at the end of a cycle instead of all the way through. Less injections and less soreness. For me its an issue, since I've been on for more than 4 years.

awesome, thanks for your help i really appreciate it.

I suppose a 'standard' nolva post cycle therapy (pct) of 20mg/day 2 weeks and 10 mg/day 2 weeks starting 1 week after last shot would be fine?

I was wondering about proviron...last time the nolva post cycle therapy (pct) straight killed my mood and libido flat.

thanks.

awesome, thanks for your help i really appreciate it.

I suppose a 'standard' nolva post cycle therapy (pct) of 20mg/day 2 weeks and 10 mg/day 2 weeks starting 1 week after last shot would be fine?

I was wondering about proviron...last time the nolva post cycle therapy (pct) straight killed my mood and libido flat.

thanks.

Yes, a "standard" post cycle therapy (pct) would be in order.

I don't think it was the nolvadex that killed your libido, but rather the fact that you didn't have much testosterone circulating at the time.

We don't have a whole lot of emperical data about the effect of proviron on PCT. The general consensus is that it is likely to impair recovery to some extent. However, I would hate life if I had no libido so I would personally consider the tradeoff a favorable one.

I agree with Trevdog, what he's suggesting looks better to me.

Proviron is no good for post cycle therapy (pct), I've used it during cycles to good affect. The no libido was certainly due to the low Test you had.

thanks. Do you think i need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with this cycle seing as it is so low/mild ?

thanks. Do you think i need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with this cycle seing as it is so low/mild ?

I really never say that someone "needs" Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but I always say that it would help. I'd run it if you can get some without major hassle or expense. If not, don't sweat it.

Back