17 y/o kid dies from taking steroids?

Who knows. Could have been steroid related, could have been about 400,000 other things. Hell he might have had bad blowfish. Sad, either way.

Sad either way. Poor kid. I know we dont like to give info out and help the younger guys because we know they have all they need to make big things happen with their bodies but I really wish a kid like this who was going to do it regardless of what we said would have at least sought out information to make sure that everything was done correctly and safely. Always remember that you vets are a valuable resource to our community. I personally cannot thank you guys enough for all the help you have given me and others to make sure that we do things right and safely while getting the best results possible. Thanks guys. You do more for the community at large than you realize.

how the fuck can you die from steroids?

shooting couple ccs of air while pinning will do the trick, high blood pressure, gotta have a good mindset with roids, pre existing medical issues that get elevated with steroids, running high dosages for years and having your organs harden and stroking out... do i keep going ?

shooting couple ccs of air while pinning will do the trick, high blood pressure, gotta have a good mindset with roids, pre existing medical issues that get elevated with steroids, running high dosages for years and having your organs harden and stroking out... do i keep going ?

Actually it would take over 30 CC's IV to kill a man.

My condolences to the family, but this article has a pretty sad slant on things. Dianabol was just listed as one of the causes of his death. I'd like to know the others as while I still think the young guys need to stay away - I don't like misinformation being given by the media either. I hate it when we're not given the entire picture. Was he taking DNP/Clen/T3 and dbol? That makes a pretty big difference imo.

Either way, hate seeing another person die before their time. :(

but if he hits a vain and shoots inside the vain, the air goes to his heart and he strokes out, dos it not?

Dianabol was listed as the steroid, which I doubt was injected. Anyway, you would have to intentionally try to inject air intravenously as the odds are astronomically low of being able to unintentionally do this. Your vein would most likely collapse before you got any appreciable amount in if you're in an IM site.

but if he hits a vain and shoots inside the vain, the air goes to his heart and he strokes out, dos it not?
It takes large amounts for real complications. A couple CC's wont do anything, usually just absorbed by hemoglobin and plasma. But 20 to 30 CC's is where issues really begin. If it makes it's way to the ventricle and end up in the pulmonary, the air damages the lining of the vessels and causes edema. This even could occur at 20 to 30+ CC's, but for fatality, we're looking at closer to 100+ CC's.

It takes large amounts for real complications. A couple CC's wont do anything, usually just absorbed by hemoglobin and plasma. But 20 to 30 CC's is where issues really begin. If it makes it's way to the ventricle and end up in the pulmonary, the air damages the lining of the vessels and causes edema. This even could occur at 20 to 30+ CC's, but for fatality, we're looking at closer to 100+ CC's.

huh, cool , learn something new :p

Not saying it wasn't from steroids but people like to find the easy blame.. I'm from Plano, which is where Houton kid died and they blamed steroids for his suicide... Sure you guys know this story which eventually made a big impact on steroid laws... Anyways the family lived in my xgfs neighborhood and it wasn't the happiest childhood in the world but his father wanted a reason and they found something.. He could have tested positive for weed and that would have been his reason.

If and thats a big IF he was taking dbol is there a good chance he could have died. Lets take a quick look at dbol. It effects the liver and kidneys at an outstanding rate thus thats why you see recomendations of four weeks at most an o ly 30-50 mg ed. If lets say this kid was taking dbol at higher doses with no knowledge and an extended amou t of time with no off time there could be a good chance he could have died from either liver or kidney failure. Yet the article does have a very anti AAS slant and we dont k ow the exact cause of his death. So what can we get from this. Kids will be kids and will do what ever the hell they want given they have enough tanacityand money. Sad very sad i deed but goes to show that ignorance can kill u.

If and thats a big IF he was taking dbol is there a good chance he could have died. Lets take a quick look at dbol. It effects the liver and kidneys at an outstanding rate thus thats why you see recomendations of four weeks at most an o ly 30-50 mg ed. If lets say this kid was taking dbol at higher doses with no knowledge and an extended amou t of time with no off time there could be a good chance he could have died from either liver or kidney failure. Yet the article does have a very anti AAS slant and we dont k ow the exact cause of his death. So what can we get from this. Kids will be kids and will do what ever the hell they want given they have enough tanacityand money. Sad very sad i deed but goes to show that ignorance can kill u.

Great post. I don't know why, but talking about being a kid reminded me of this video. Lots of interesting facts and rightfully titled: "I can't believe we made it"...

Times are different today...

lol u cant just die from high bp enless its fucked up high for along time , ur wrong about the air,

and were talking about a kid who died within 3 weeks of consuming roids not fcuking 3 years of heavy use

you have no idea what your talking about I don't know ANYONE whos died from steroids and some have been using for 20 - 30 years

Great post. I don't know why, but talking about being a kid reminded me of this video. Lots of interesting facts and rightfully titled: "I can't believe we made it"...

Times are different today...

You know brother I grew up in the 70s and I can say that the biggest thing todays youth lack is character.

lmao stfu you cant get kidney failure from 4 weeks of dbol in a healthy person , theres cunts running 3 grams of shit 100s of mgs of orals year round

Back