174lbs need advice on getting massive

K

kjney

im 17 yrs old 5'9" 174lbs and my body fat is around 14%. i have been lifting for almost two years now and for the past year have really started to get more into it. i have been reading arnolds bodybuilding book and i have experimented with some steroids. i tried sust 250 500mg a week for 5 weeks and then 400mg of test prop for the next 5 weeks i went from 140lbs to 185. when i stopped i lost all motivation for the gym and went down to 165lbs.since then i have been doing research and learned how pretty much everything i was doing was the wrong way. well now i am just looking for any helpful advice to get massive. i want huge traps big lats a thick chest etc. any tips on dieting workouts would be helpful and i would really like advice on what someone my size should be doing for reps should i do more bodybuilding style or powerlifting. thanks.

my son is 15 now and hes your size
all you need is to eat lift and EAT more
SLEEP eat eat again you will grow with out the gear just give it time

But incase he happens to read this thread:

That's _really_ sad that you relied on gear to get past 140 lbs.

You need to learn how to eat. And train, probably. Forget the fucking gear.

Lift, eat, sleep and grow. Don't neglect legs. A big thick chest with wide lats and huge biceps look ridiculous on stick legs.

Powerathlete said:
Lift, eat, sleep and grow. Don't neglect legs. A big thick chest with wide lats and huge biceps look ridiculous on stick legs.

well put
how many trees have you ever seen with a small trunk

try a routine thats more PL based than BB.
Read up in the training forum, there are some excellent training threads there . about page 8 of the deadlift sticky is a real basic routine by PB.

just keep it simple, get your form right and then concentrate on going heavy with squats dead and bench.

eat as much as you can and stay the hell away from gear for at least another few years. You have a good base , keep working on it

hmm.... funny thing is the kid lives 2 towns away from me.. lots of young stupid kids juice around here then shrink b/c they never heard of clomid

StoneColdNTO said:
Sorry buddy, but you must be 18 yrs old to join this forum.

i was 17 when i joined this board :) 20 years old now!!! haha

lil g said:
i was 17 when i joined this board :) 20 years old now!!! haha

I think the statue of limitations for bannings are 4 years....you may have spoke to soon

he looks like he just turned 17, he may not be the smartest kid at least he's looking shit up, better then not figuring out what is post cycle therapy (pct) after 5 years of use.

you are too young to even consider steroids, but I do believe that if you train hard and heavy and eat everything in sight you have the genetic potential to get pretty big without the use of steroids.

Back