18 yr old Critique me

Welcome bud..You want to train at least 4 more years IMO natural before thinking about gear.. Nothing fancy in the gym..Basic heavy compound lifts..Your diet cant be too clean,you have a spare tire at 18..Maybe get some creatine ,whey and a good multi..you could tighten up your physique in no time... Again welcome..

Keep working with the main lifts. Squat,dead and bench. get stronger on all of them. keep a clean diet

JMEALS said:
Welcome bud..You want to train at least 4 more years IMO natural before thinking about gear.. Nothing fancy in the gym..Basic heavy compound lifts..Your diet cant be too clean,you have a spare tire at 18..Maybe get some creatine ,whey and a good multi..you could tighten up your physique in no time... Again welcome..

This is all fantastic advice. Skars advice is good too.

Recommendations....just keep plugging away buddy!

To gain mass eat lots of clean cals.....be in that gym 4-5 days per week. Get a bit of cardio (good for the heart of course) and stretching in between sets!

Your young....you have a long way to go and to be starting a healthy lifestyle at this age....I wish I would have done that or known to do that!

Your pics look good.....a nice solid base to start with!

hey,, thanx everybody i no im too young for gear, i was refering to more along the lines of what sort of cycle i should do cuttin or bulkin , and what should i do about the spare tire hehehe its pretty annoying and it seems to be the only thing that really throws my body out of "shape"

Dont worry about bulking or cutting, just keep youre diet clean and lift hard. Youre body will tell you how much food it needs.

To be straight up honest, you may think your diet is clean but it is not if you look like that. Eat every 2-3 hours protein and some low-glycemic carbs (ie. oatmeal, brown rice or sweet potatoes).

I suggest you post your diet and workout in the training and diet sections. That way you can get some feedback and we can help you tweak things.

german246 said:
hey,, thanx everybody i no im too young for gear, i was refering to more along the lines of what sort of cycle i should do cuttin or bulkin , and what should i do about the spare tire hehehe its pretty annoying and it seems to be the only thing that really throws my body out of "shape"
Honestly, it's not just the spare tire thats throwing your body out of shape, you look like an average guy, slightly overweight. In no way are you in good shape, you're average.

I dont know what your standards are for a "clean/good" diet, but it's not good. If it were, also with your going to the gym 3-4 times per week, you'd be cut.

YOu dont need to bulk up, you're already bulky enough. Clean up your diet, and read up more on training and consistency of it. This forum has all you need to learn. So read on.

You wanted criticism, this is it.

OK boyo, it sounds like you have made up your mind to try AAS, but listen to some of these fools on this site. Try hitting it a little harder in the gym, eating a little better..dude you aren't in the greatest of shape...I dunno bro, once you start training with AAS, hard to stop and you are on the short side..what about stunting your growth?

Old Balls said:
OK boyo, it sounds like you have made up your mind to try AAS, but listen to some of these fools on this site. Try hitting it a little harder in the gym, eating a little better..dude you aren't in the greatest of shape...I dunno bro, once you start training with AAS, hard to stop and you are on the short side..what about stunting your growth?
I wouldnt do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) if I was that short, just for the risk of stunted growth. Unless his genetics wont allow him to grow anymore, all depends on how tall his mom and dad are.

But then again, I'm the tallest out of my family and I tried juice first time at 17.

Back