19 y.o. Test E only...help.

MichaelLp

Hi guys...
i want start a cycle with Test E only of ''Genesis''.
im 1.72 cm x 72 kg....2,5 year of training..if you want i post pics.

Week 1 - 500mg test E
Week 2 - 500mg test E
Week 3 - 500mg test E
Week 4 - 500mg test E
Week 5 - 500mg test E
Week 6 - 500mg test E
Week 7 - 500mg test E
Week 8 - 500mg test E
Week 9 - 500mg test E
Week 10 - 500mg test E
Week 11 - 500mg test E
Week 12 - 500mg test E

Week 14 - Nolvadex 20mg ED - 50mg clomid ED
Week 15 - Novladex 20mg ED - 50mg clomid ED
Week 16 - Nolvadex 20mg ED - 50mg clomid ED

is good PCT ?should i have to add arimidex?it cost a lot...but if i have to do ill buy it.

man thanks for the honesty about your age , maybe not what u want to hear , but it would be best for u to wait before u consider cycling . your body is still developing and a cycle now can mess u up . wat a little longer , get your training routine more solid , learn to diet and eat naturaly and like a champ . then when u hit your genetic potential naturaly or a plateau , consider using gear, its just not safe for u right now

Wait untill your aleast 22. I wanted to do a cycle when i was younger also and became a member here for advice. They told me to wait another year and research and thats what I did. Now its a year later and i have much more knowledge and am ready to a cycle the correct way. you should be able to make plenty of gains natty in two year.

post some pics

also do not run adex as pct

keep it on hand and use if u get gyno symptoms

everything else looks good

personally i think nolva at 40/40/20/20 is fine for a 12 week test cycle but if u wanna try out clomid go for it

Fuck if you wanna cycle thats fine but you need to know more...also you should should probably get to 180-200lbs. I hate people that say "you need to be this old and weight this much and lift this much before you cycle" but it is more indicitive of training knowledge which is a good thing to have before you cycle.

Matt Ogus is like 5'7 and 175ish pounds right now and if that bro wants to cycle, he has more training knowledge than half the guys on here.

That said you can write your cycle like this

weeks 1-12 500mg test E
weeks 15-19 PCT

Your pct needs to be longer and add clomid too. Also I would add an oral kicker (dbol, anadrol M1T, SD, etc) at the beginning for 4 weeks or so. It should that expensive if you get it from the right place...that cycle should cost less than $200

Reactions: 3ct
Fuck if you wanna cycle thats fine but you need to know more...also you should should probably get to 180-200lbs. I hate people that say "you need to be this old and weight this much and lift this much before you cycle" but it is more indicitive of training knowledge which is a good thing to have before you cycle.

Matt Ogus is like 5'7 and 175ish pounds right now and if that bro wants to cycle, he has more training knowledge than half the guys on here.

weeks 1-12 500mg test E
weeks 15-19 PCT

Your pct needs to be longer and add clomid too. Also I would add an oral kicker (dbol, anadrol M1T, SD, etc) at the beginning for 4 weeks or so. It should that expensive if you get it from the right place...that cycle should cost less than $200

Let me guess. We are all pussies telling him not to cycle at his age right? Got it.....

Let me guess. We are all pussies telling him not to cycle at his age right? Got it.....

eh...most guys will tell him not to cycle. I told him not to right now...plenty of people cycle between 18 and 21 with no permanent damage.

Know the risks and make an informed decision.

I would rather have an 18 year old use steroids than recreational drugs.

^true. Either way, hs kids drink all the time and that has been shown to cause long term damage...I doubt anyone would oppose hs drinking as adamantly as they oppose cycling at that 19.

It is all individual and if the kid is going to cycle, it is best he does it as smart as he can.

I would rather a 19 yr old enjoying his teens and early twenties instead of starting something he might not be ready for in the long haul.

Last edited:
At 19 he should be banging all the pussy he can, not worrying about why he can't get hard at 21

^true. Either way, hs kids drink all the time and that has been shown to cause long term damage...I doubt anyone would oppose hs drinking as adamantly as they oppose cycling at that 19.

It is all individual and if the kid is going to cycle, it is best he does it as smart as he can.

I wish you would just disappear from this forum.Seriously your an idiot.

Well so far I have more supported knowledge than half the members I have talked to but please enlighten me on how I am an idiot

And, just to clarify, I never told him to cycle. In fact, I told him not to cycle.
I'm not gunna argue with you. But can you please outline in your post here where exactly do you say you told him not to cycle???

weeks 1-12 500mg test E
weeks 15-19 PCT

And actually, you write him a cycle that you think would be good for him! And, you comment on how 'You hate people that say you have to be a certain age weight ect' This is an indirect way of telling him that it is ok. WTF dude? You told him it was fine.

Back