1st cycle and opinions are appreciated

allaround2

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to start a 10 week cycle and I'm just looking for some opinions. Right now I'm looking at some single ester tests.. ex: cypionate, enanthate, proprionate... and at 500mg/week with 250mg/3days??? Does this sound good? A few of my friends have told me that I should start with Sust-250 or Omnadren-250 at the same weekly dosage. What would some major differences be??

My stats:
19y/o
5'4" (Yes, I'm short)
Weight tends to be between 140 and 143
I've worked out pretty consistantly for about 3yrs
Once I get some measurements I'll be sure to post

Thanks for taking the time to read this

PS: If you have any tips about keeping gains after the cycle, please let me know.

allaround2 said:
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to start a 10 week cycle and I'm just looking for some opinions. Right now I'm looking at some single ester tests.. ex: cypionate, enanthate, proprionate... and at 500mg/week with 250mg/3days??? Does this sound good? A few of my friends have told me that I should start with Sust-250 or Omnadren-250 at the same weekly dosage. What would some major differences be??

My stats:
19y/o
5'4" (Yes, I'm short)
Weight tends to be between 140 and 143
I've worked out pretty consistantly for about 3yrs
Once I get some measurements I'll be sure to post

Thanks for taking the time to read this

PS: If you have any tips about keeping gains after the cycle, please let me know.
You are too young for steroid use.

google "madcow 5x5". start training like that and eat 3000 kcal a day and 300g protien. dont use AS yet.

pm me if you need help with diet or the 5x5 training.

I appreciate the responses guys, I really do.

As for being too small, do you mean height wise or weight wise? Because as for my height, I've already seen doctors and I'm at my limit... Completely done growing. As for my weight, how much more do you think I should put on??

I'd say at least another 15-20lbs. Usually they say, for an average height guy, you should be at least 200lbs before cycling..I guess that's proportional to you at about 165-170. That being said, you should wait until your 22 to cycle. It's not just your growth plates that can be affected from steroid use.

allaround2 said:
I appreciate the responses guys, I really do.

As for being too small, do you mean height wise or weight wise? Because as for my height, I've already seen doctors and I'm at my limit... Completely done growing. As for my weight, how much more do you think I should put on??

Wow that is such BS....so tell us how they came to this conclusion....also tell us how they tested your endocrine system and determined it was done growing also.

Enough with the BS excuses son....you are not ready to cycle at all

Whoa, listen I went to an local endocrinologist and he did a bunch of different bloodwork and checked my hormone levels. After that I took some x-rays (my legs) with my old PCP and said that he'd noticed that my bones had reached their potential. Whether they are/were right or wrong, I'm not trying to BS anyone, I'm simply asking for advice. I mean, there's a reason that I posted here rather than just listening to perhaps ignorant friends and just starting a cycle. If I'm too young, I'm too young and I can understand that. So basically.. You need to relax.

allaround... do yourself a favor and spend the next 4-5 years training right and eating right.. research anabolics an be as knowledgeable as possible when you finally decide that you will do them... wait until at least 23 until you do them..... good luck and happy learning

Back