Cycling whilst trying to conceive?

Jet1990

Hi All,

So, long story short. I'm looking at starting a cut cycle soon (hopefully) of a "RIP200" (Test P/ Tren A/ Masteron - ill be running 1200mg combined p/w). All my gear is ready to go - however, me and my mrs are currently trying to conceive so i was waiting until hopefully some good news comes along before i start as I know you shut down during a cycle.

Will using HCG alongside the cycle help in keeping the boys working and doing their job whilst we try?

Has anybody else knocked someone up whilst taking gear?

thanks

My buddy was trying to get his wife pregnant and he couldn***8217;t seem to get her done. Then, I told him to try somehow I had around and I kid you not, no pun intended on the Kid thing, , but he had her knocked up within a month or so. Another guy I know, who is over 50 and a long time gear user, and he claims all 3 of his kids were conceived while hcg was run. Just my 2cnts.:)

Last edited:
My buddy was trying to get his wife pregnant and he couldn***8217;t seem to get her done. Then, I told him to try somehow I had around and I kid you not, no pun intended on the Kid thing, , but he had her knocked up within a month or so. Another guy I know, who is over 50 and a long time gear user, and he claims all 3 of his kids were conceived while hcg was run. Just my 2cnts.:)

thats good to know. to have kids while on hcg.

Hi All,

So, long story short. I'm looking at starting a cut cycle soon (hopefully) of a "RIP200" (Test P/ Tren A/ Masteron - ill be running 1200mg combined p/w). All my gear is ready to go - however, me and my mrs are currently trying to conceive so i was waiting until hopefully some good news comes along before i start as I know you shut down during a cycle.

Will using HCG alongside the cycle help in keeping the boys working and doing their job whilst we try?

Has anybody else knocked someone up whilst taking gear?

thanks

I swear to God, a buddy of mine has three kids and he claims that each time they conceived he was on HCG along with his test and some oral. Oral pill not sex for the perverted members.lol I actually gave a gym friend some HCG and he claims that was also the time they got knocked up. Pretty coincidental I'd say. :)

Cycling while trying to conceive is not recommended...your just working against yourself....mind you depends how fast you want a baby and you age now...

I***8217;d try without cycling...it***8217;s safer and you have better chance. You never know if using gear can screw up your kid. You don***8217;t want your kid to have autism or something

I***8217;d try without cycling...it***8217;s safer and you have better chance. You never know if using gear can screw up your kid. You don***8217;t want your kid to have autism or something

true that. and with so many ugls, noone really knows what they are really pinning. kids can come out worst that crack kids ans will surely come out with multiple mental disorders.
or worst, even gay.

Last edited:
true that. and with so many ugls, noone really knows what they are really pinning. kids can come out worst that crack kids ans will surely come out with multiple mental disorders.
or worst, even gay.

lots of disordes for kids whose parents do gear. this is still a advancing science so we wont know the full reporcussions until years from now.

I***8217;m trying now. I***8217;m on masteron and test and taking 500iu HCG twice a week. I***8217;m going to get my sperm tested next week. I***8217;ll let you know.

I***8217;m trying now. I***8217;m on masteron and test and taking 500iu HCG twice a week. I***8217;m going to get my sperm tested next week. I***8217;ll let you know.

Good for you, keep us posted on your cycle and your doctor test.

Back