1st Cycle but I'm a little over weight

if you are overweight why you dont run clen to lose weight and later add some steroids to it? i had good experience with clen only and later on clen and winstrol cycle...

i know alot people dont like clen but i realy dont see why.. its realy good drug if you are all in diet and training wise..

also before you started the cycle you should find out what diet works for you (diet at last a month with out steroids..) so you see if your body preffers carbs or fats.. i dunno about you but i allways get all in check before i put somthing toxic in me so its at last worth the dmg im doing to myself..

Shoulda woulda coulda isn't helping the big man now. Lets focus on the current situation.

Ok. Can i start at 12.5 for a week so i can see how my body reacts? Or jump right in with double the dose?

I'm betting you're going to need closer to 37.5mg ED. Also, eating the same thing everyday is going to wear on you - take it from a guy that was once 230lbs of fat heavier.

I would give serious thought to hiring a nutritionist (3J is perfect as he understands not only diet, but the training and AAS aspects of it), it would be money well spent.

What's the game plan for after your cycle btw? I see no mention of PCT, which is quite important. Please read the FAQ link posted above, it'll help you understand just what you're doing, and more importantly what is lacking.

My .02c :)

some of the rules you need to follow while cycling

Eat Breakfast Before You Ride
Go Easy on the Gluten
Don't Over-Dress to Sweat More

DonkeyKong, I would advice you to eat half what you usually eat everyday. And also, go green that is eat lettuce, cucumber and also pineapple to lose weight and stay healthy.

Paul

so whats up with your cycle? i hope you add some clen and fixed your diet.. cuz by now if you did so you would be completely new man..

and good luck

Im chiming in after being away from the forum for a while...

Most of the veterans on this site will always recommend a diet clean-up before starting any cycle, especially for beginners. It happened to me also. If you read through most of the posts, regarding cycle that a users asks about on the forum, the veterans always ask for stats, detailed diet, and your cycle plans (incl. PCT). Most will not give you re-assuring advice, until you know that information, and can thoroughly recite that info. The reason is because.... its for your benefit. And they do not want to see you hurt yourself by making a un-informed decision or an honest mistake.

I would advise you to contact 3J (via PM) and divulge your deepest dieting, training and maintenance plans. There is a plethora of knowledge and experience with him. I've gotten solid help in the past. Trust me, its worth your time. And to be up front, there will probably be no AAS involved in the plan that he gives you. Probably just a solid diet and training plan, with follow up. What else can you ask for? A healthy plan that more than likely costs less money than AAS.

Im no expert on this, by any means! But thats just some advice from somebody who once thought the steroids could be a solution for body fat, until I joined this forum and opened my mind to other options.

Sounds weird... joined a steroid forum and ended up being convinced to not use AAS.... until I was educated on it and ready. But it worked!

Last edited:
Back