1st cycle crash & 2nd cycle push for coming test

mruniverse@1

weight:78kg
bf%: 9 but probably 10 (will get accurate measurements this weekend)
Cycles:2
1st - 14 weeks test cyp 300mg pw only
2nd (current 4 weeks in out of 10) 250mg pw and 40mg winstrol on training days only so 5 days)

1st cycle started at 18%BF at 84kg. After 14 weeks ended 84kg at 12%bf. Post pct for 3 weeks of nolvadex 20mg pct weight stood at 83 kg upper 12%bf). 13 weeks into cycle I recieved the crappiest news and slowly everything starting falling apart though the 300mg test was keeping my weight up. Stress hormone is the killer of all gainz. To me pct was just to get my test functioning again not that it was really shut just for peace of mind. My body crashed hard post pct due to personal issues that screwed everything. Eating, sleeping training was shit. Was eyeing a contest this June and things were looking great until.... you get the picture.

2nd cycle

Decided to and attempting to proceed with contest prep starting 10 weeks out. started at 78kg 13% bf. only using test cyp 250mg pw and 40mg winstrol on training days only. Looking at how my off season started I thought this prep would be awesome but it's a struggle. Some said try again next year but I'm that stubborn dude. 4 weeks in I'm at 78kg and bf reading will be measured Saturday but I'm guessing around 9 to 10 now. Lots of work to do and will push my ass to drop 3 to 4% from here on. Cardio is a killer this time as one can think.

One silly long thread but I'm hoping for the best. And will be pushing no matter what.

weight:78kg
bf%: 9 but probably 10 (will get accurate measurements this weekend)
Cycles:2
1st - 14 weeks test cyp 300mg pw only
2nd (current 4 weeks in out of 10) 250mg pw and 40mg winstrol on training days only so 5 days)

1st cycle started at 18%BF at 84kg. After 14 weeks ended 84kg at 12%bf. Post pct for 3 weeks of nolvadex 20mg pct weight stood at 83 kg upper 12%bf). 13 weeks into cycle I recieved the crappiest news and slowly everything starting falling apart though the 300mg test was keeping my weight up. Stress hormone is the killer of all gainz. To me pct was just to get my test functioning again not that it was really shut just for peace of mind. My body crashed hard post pct due to personal issues that screwed everything. Eating, sleeping training was shit. Was eyeing a contest this June and things were looking great until.... you get the picture.

2nd cycle

Decided to and attempting to proceed with contest prep starting 10 weeks out. started at 78kg 13% bf. only using test cyp 250mg pw and 40mg winstrol on training days only. Looking at how my off season started I thought this prep would be awesome but it's a struggle. Some said try again next year but I'm that stubborn dude. 4 weeks in I'm at 78kg and bf reading will be measured Saturday but I'm guessing around 9 to 10 now. Lots of work to do and will push my ass to drop 3 to 4% from here on. Cardio is a killer this time as one can think.

One silly long thread but I'm hoping for the best. And will be pushing no matter what.

Body fat was at 10% and must be around 9 now since first posting. Need to drop 3 to 2% in 5 weeks. Instead of winstrol 40mg on training days only I'll now be supplementing it everyday to get a more pronounced affect.

I dont wanna be that guy...but if you gained 1% bodyfat in between cycles for contest prep...you have horrible diet. Thats it. No compound in the world will change that.

How tall are you bro? Sorry if I missed it. 78kg is pretty light. 1% of that is like a pound and a half so I wouldnt stress too much. Santa is just busting your balls a little :)
Glad this cycle is going better. Hope life doesnt get in the way again. Good luck bro

Back