1st cycle EVER (need some advices)

BrunoQc

Sup guys.

5,11''
170pounds
15% of Fat
25 years old
Been training for almost 2 years on and off (around 3-4times a week)

I'm decided to shape myself up for next year summer, I give myself 9-10months to get the best shape of my life.
I kinda have big legs, a bit of a chest and some biceps but not a lot. Have some problems with my shoulders too. I aim for a cycle that could get me some chest, shoulders and arms (tri and bi), talking about 10-13pounds of muscle. I'd also like to get down 3% of body fat, through a sharp and low carbs diet. But I wonder if it's possible to get that 10-13 pounds of muscles on low carbs... Whatever here was my ideas for my first cycle:

1) Sustanon 400 (3weeks)
Equipoise (3 weeks)
PCT: APL (single dose) + Clomid for 2 weeks

2) Test 350 (3 weeks)
Sustanon (3 weeks)

3) Oral D-Bol (3 weeks)
Deca injection (3 weeks)

Or any other ideas? I don't want to stack too much since I have stomach problems (heartburns) and taking pantoprazole for it. I also have, like Arnold, a Bicuspidal Aortic Valve (2 instead of 3), so I won't forget to take my fish oils.

Thanks for your comments :)

You have some serious reading to do my man.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/642622-cycleing-beginners-guide-your-first-cycle.html
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/644282-estrogen-cycle-good-bad-proper-management-both.html
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/654553-beginners-guide-steroids-proper-nutrition-3j.html
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653797-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-cycle.html?highlight=
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/652231-how-get-accurate-testosterone-level-results.html

Thanks for the links.

Even though, I don't like the guide to your first cycle. It's to everyone to choose their cycle and what they want to use. I know some bodybuilders that uses totally different products and got both good results. So I don't think a beginner should ONLY use this cycle. I don't say this cycle is bad but, this is the cycle that this guy made. If he was a doctor of 60 years who made over 40 yrs of research on roids, then i'd go right away. But I think that guy is just a guy like you and me, and his cycle might not be more effective than the other ones. :)

Even though, I don't like the guide to your first cycle. It's to everyone to choose their cycle and what they want to use. I know some bodybuilders that uses totally different products and got both good results. So I don't think a beginner should ONLY use this cycle. I don't say this cycle is bad but, this is the cycle that this guy made. If he was a doctor of 60 years who made over 40 yrs of research on roids, then i'd go right away. But I think that guy is just a guy like you and me, and his cycle might not be more effective than the other ones. :)
Nope just a waste of money and time if he even attempted any of these 3 runs.

90% of the cycles recommended here for first timers are going to be the same thing. It's based on personal experiences and what has been deemed not only productive for the average person, but also relatively safe. Sure there are alternatives, but you also have to keep in mind that these recommendations come from a combined AAS history of several hundred users.

They are meant to serve as a guide as your cycles above are frankly absolute crap on every option. You will NOT see any results of any appreciable magnitude from them, which is why I posted those links for you. I would definitely give some time into reading the ones by Austinite and JimiThing.

My .02c ;)

90% of the cycles recommended here for first timers are going to be the same thing. It's based on personal experiences and what has been deemed not only productive for the average person, but also relatively safe. Sure there are alternatives, but you also have to keep in mind that these recommendations come from a combined AAS history of several hundred users.

They are meant to serve as a guide as your cycles above are frankly absolute crap on every option. You will NOT see any results of any appreciable magnitude from them, which is why I posted those links for you. I would definitely give some time into reading the ones by Austinite and JimiThing.

My .02c ;)

So i'll need to take all these: Testosterone enanthate, exemestane, HCG(Human Choronic Gonadotropin ), Clomafene citrate, Tamoxifen citrate ?!

So i'll need to take all these: Testosterone enanthate, exemestane, HCG(Human Choronic Gonadotropin ), Clomafene citrate, Tamoxifen citrate ?!

Yes, those are recommended for an optimal first cycle. Exemestane can be replaced with anastrozole, enanthate can be replaced with cypionate/sustanon and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while optimal is more of a recommendation. Clomid and nolva are for the PCT phase of a cycle. These are all very important facets of a proper cycle and skipping one will increase the odds of having less than favorable results.

If I get Sustanon 400 instead of Test. Might give me a better boost? :) Do you know about APL? Cause I alrdy have the little bottle, (bought it 1 month ago). You mix with gently with water and inject 1ML in a muscle. I don't know the real name of it though. I'll call my friend to order all that shet ^^

If I get Sustanon 400 instead of Test. Might give me a better boost? :) Do you know about APL? Cause I alrdy have the little bottle, (bought it 1 month ago). You mix with gently with water and inject 1ML in a muscle. I don't know the real name of it though. I'll call my friend to order all that shet ^^

I was under the impression that APL is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which is injected subcutaneously - not intramuscularly. Make sure you're using bacteriostatic water, not tap. You're likely in for some pip using that high of a concentration of sustanon, but it's the dose that matters overall, not the concentration that determines results. If you stick with the recommended 500mg/wk, you should see the same results regardless as sustanon is just a blend of different testosterone esters and test is test is test.

You're too light...need to gain more naturally...
I'm a tad shorter and have 15 lbs or more on you and less body fat.
No offense intended, but you need to be bigger...you aren't at your natty potential

You're too light...need to gain more naturally...
I'm a tad shorter and have 15 lbs or more on you and less body fat.
No offense intended, but you need to be bigger...you aren't at your natty potential

So, I should go with a mass gaining diet, eat like a pork and train 6 days a week intensively w/o roids for now?

You have received some great advice. You are definitely not ready for steroids at the moment. Definitely read through those links and get your diet and training in check and try to gain a little more naturally if you can. You are putting foreign substances in to your body. Make sure you research and know everything about them. If you take care of your body, it will take care of you!! Good luck!!

So, I should go with a mass gaining diet, eat like a pork and train 6 days a week intensively w/o roids for now?

Find a diet/nutrition coach and get on a strict diet...
I would also bulk then cut then bulk then cut a few times to get some real experience and feel for body manipulaton through diet...diet is the most important aspect of AAS, learn that first...

Back