1st Cycle Log: Helladrol / Halodrol / HDrol

Thanks guys!
Yeah, Monday was hell. If other people feel like that for more than one day over the course of their cycle then I feel sorry for them...
Boy it sucked so bad. But everything is good now.

Just two more remarks regarding yesterday's chest WO:
When I dropped Hella, I also dropped Taurine, which may have been a mistake. I got random cramps throughout the WO yesterday.
And I'm not talking about pumps in the muscles I was working hard, no, cramps in parts of my body that weren't even killing it.
Example, during one set flat bench, my right calf got all brezeled up... Took quite a bit of self control to finish the set, as it hurt like fawrk!!!
LOL

Also, for the first time in Noob84's lifting history, I tried som of the ueber slow lifting I saw mentioned in some of the threads around here.
And by slow, I mean glacial. Like having to take 5 breaths on the way up and down!
Tried that on negative bench and used my super set weight which I usually bang out 20 reps with... Got a whoopin 2 reps in that way LMAO.
Shit's intense!

Last edited:
Day 44 / PCT 2

Back.

New PB on the 4 rep deads set. Yays.
Don't have the grip strength for my high rep sets though...
It is what it is. Eventually my paws will catch up I hope.

Feeling exhausted, but side free.
One thing I noticed, was that I was pretty sore from chest day.
It may be in my head, but it seems I can already tell that my recovery isn't as fast off as it was on.

Man, Can't wait for the next cycle. These coming weeks are going to stretch like chewing gum.

Day 45 / PCT3

Shoulders.

Killer WO. No complaints. Strength is still going up. Not as explosive as during week 2/3, but still pretty darn good.
Weight is still trending down, even though I am at about 4400 cals a day...
Loving life. Feeling good, looking good.

Hoping time will fly by fast so I can start my next cycle.

It didnt take me anymore than 3-4 days to realize my recovery and stamina went way down, thats where sarms helped me most.

keep the strength gains coming man and keep up with the food. thats the only way to keep gains and to keep making more. Even if you begin to feel like shit you need to push through and bang out reps

Yeah, it's odd, but I am sweating like a pig now during WOs. Way more than on hella.
Not sure how that fits the picture, just an observation.
I'm eating like never before in my life, but my weight keeps trending down and I feel like some bacon is coming off actually.
Lower abdomen and shoulders are looking way leaner than before this cycle.

Day 46 / PCT 4

Legs.
Excellent WO. Strength still going up.
Even though I use NO boosters now, pumps are not as intense as they were on cycle.
But the lifting feels right. Hard to explain, it's just very intense and satisfying right now.
Most likely because my strength hasn't plateaued yet...

Day 47 / PCT 5

Arms.

Git the gym by myself today. Went well overall, but sculls just didn't seem safe, so I played with the cables some.
Wasn't exactly to plan, but arms are hurtin like hell, so all is well.

My sex drive is coming back. I didn't realize how absent it was the last 2 weeks until *bamm* it hit me again today. haha
Guessing that's a good sign?
Weight is still trending down a touch.
Can't eat any more food, so the boss put me on weight gainer shakes to complement all the things I stuff my face with already.
We'll see what that does.

Day 49 / PCT 7

One week of PCT wrapped up.
Weight seems to stabilize...

No side effect. Only complaint I have, is that I am tired all the time.
We'll see how that changes as PCT goes on.

Keep it up brother PCT is where you separate the boys from the men! By the way pre Jym is good shit idk if I told you already but I absolutely Love it , idk maybe it's b.c i got the shit in the middle of week 3 when Hella is really taking effect lol. Hopefully the weight gainer shakes workout I got some pro complex on the way.

I hit the gym every scheduled day, I eat everything 3J tells me to (as close to as I can anyway... Had a few days where I would have thrown up had I finished my last meal etc.), so I think there isn't much else I can do better. :)

Being off hella sucks. I haven't lost any strength, but that 3rd week of Hella is fucking awesome, isn't it?

Day 49 / PCT 8
Chest

Finally, my favorite day is back.
My arm appears to be fully healed too, gonna try upping the weight some tonight. Can't wait!

As far as my body weight goes, the weight loss seems to have stabilized.
Looking in the mirror, I don't seem to have lost any volume in my arms and shoulders.
Pretty sure the fluctuations are leg / ass / gut fat related.

Just keep pounding it noob, coming off sucks, theres nothing like being ON, you feel great, look great...its tough to come off but working through the sleepiness and lack of motivation makes you better and keeps your gains...dont you dare give up or ill flame you! for what thats worth lol

No, it's also desirable to become a sidewalk cracking mothafukka.

lol

Day 50 / PCT 9

Back Day.
Strength was unchanged. Didn't really add anything, but didn't have to take anything off either.
Weight seems stable.
So in other words, things are good.

My balls aren't back to size yet. Wonder how long that will take.
But as long as my equipment is functional and I am not depressed / weak etc. I don't really care...

Day 51 / PCT 10

Shoulders.

Ok, today was the first time in over 7 weeks, where I got close to skipping the gym.
Had a headache all day. Felt crappy. Couldn't find any pain killers at work. Didn't want to take any PWO, for safety's sake...
So, I just powered through it, but it sucked.
Weights were ok, but overall it just wasn't a fun WO. It was intense alright and my shoulders are on fire, but lifting with a headache sucks.

Day 52 / PCT 11

Legs

Headache gone. Awesome WO. Strength up a tad again. Woot!!!
Weight went down again the last two days... By quite a bit actually.
Ever since I started this "bulk" I have lost about an inch of my waist...
Also, no Hella (obviously) and no PWO of any kind today. Pump was significantly less severe. Still mighty strong WO though.

Don't worry about the weight I feel you though I wish I was packing on the pounds but if your strength is still up and you looking good then your golden, keep it up !

Back