1st Cycle Log: Helladrol / Halodrol / HDrol

Day 54 - PCT 12

Arms

Yeah! Awesome WO.
Ran NOF again as a pwo and damn... PUMPS!
Guess my test is back, because the days of being "hung over" are gone. I could kill the fucking world right now.

Last edited:
Day 55 . PCT 13

Rest

2 Weeks of PCT almost up.
I am starting to feel like I am "back to normal".
Yeah, hard to judge without bloods, I know, but energy, sex drive etc and even nut size look promising. lol

Last edited:
Day 56 - PCT 14

And the 4200 cal cut continues. LOL
A few posts back I predicted, that I may end this cycle at starting weight...
Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if I came in under!

I have not lost and ounce of strength since coming off of Hella.
All my visual gains (Quads, Arms, Delts and my favorite - traps) have stayed around, but my lower abdomen (crotch to bellybutton) is looking trimmer every day.
Hard to explain it, but I can't wait for 3Js evaluation of my BF at the end of all this. I have a feeling it's gonna be good :)

View attachment 556792

This might also be the effect of the forma? Who knows. I am running more forma than most I think, as I am almost done with bottle two...
Kinda hard to run an accurate dose with a pump bottle that doesn't work.

Day 57 / PCT 15

Chest.
Meh WO. Strength was alright, but I just ran out of steam on the high rep sets. Miss my Hella. LOL
Also, aggravated a nerve in my right hand and my fingers were tingly all night. Sucked.

Day 58 / PCT 16

Back.
Awesome WO. Feeling completely drained.
I don't see my PRs going up any time soon, but I am just glad that half way through PCT my strength is still kicking around :)
Work was crazy today and I didn't get my eating in properly, so I had a pre-WO cheat meal to catch up on some cals...

Really curious to see what weight's gonna be like at the end of the week.

Day 59 / PCT 17

Shoulders

Strength up a tiny bit. Not dramatic, but more reps with the same weight in some sets.
WO felt good. Extremely satisfying.
At this point if I had to guess, I'd say I have recovered from my cycle.
Not a very scientific statement obviously, but I just don't feel any of the sides associated with low test...

Last edited:
Hows things noob? Sorry for just checking in, real life bullshit...looks like youre doing well for yourself and recovery. any plans for future cycles yet?

I have thoughts on a next cycle, yes, but still waiting for some feedback from psizzle and Sarms Search...
Basically, I have an idea that would result in a 12 week Sarm / PH cycle and should be pretty awesome, but it's still in the planning stages.
Can't wait to get "on" again. I just felt soooo much better when the halo was kicking in.

Glad to read from you, was starting to get worried. LOL
How's your back?

I have thoughts on a next cycle, yes, but still waiting for some feedback from psizzle and Sarms Search...
Basically, I have an idea that would result in a 12 week Sarm / PH cycle and should be pretty awesome, but it's still in the planning stages.
Can't wait to get "on" again. I just felt soooo much better when the halo was kicking in.

Glad to read from you, was starting to get worried. LOL
How's your back?

Send me a PM if you have any issues or questions...Back is pretty damn good, greatly reduced the weight, been repping 405...Ive been shooting for 20 but fell short at 17 lol...went back up to 500 today and felt damnnnnn heavy after staying away for a few weeks. But weight is still holding at 203 and still feeling strong. I think I am going to clean up my diet starting this week and cut a little fat for summer, run epi and LGD/Osta for 12 weeks in total see what happens.

K.
Why Epi not Hella?
How long has it been since PCT for you?
I am not sure how long of a break I really need...
I know the cycle plus pct formula, but that seems excessive...

K.
Why Epi not Hella?
How long has it been since PCT for you?
I am not sure how long of a break I really need...
I know the cycle plus pct formula, but that seems excessive...

Dont know, I thought about doing hella again, Its been so long since I ran Epi I wanted to really compare it to hella. Its been a while, I think its been 8-10 weeks since I finsihed PCT. I believe mid January. I havent lost any weight, feel fine etc. Should get bloods yatta yatta, but I am recovered IMO

Gotcha. That makes sense.
Yeah, I feel like I'm pretty much there too.
My sex drive is back big time, my balls feel... right, I am very energetic again (not particularly this morning, but I played 18 holes at 10k feet altitude yesterday and still went to the gym and hit arm day hard as fuck...). What other low test sides are there?

Day 60 - PCT 18

Legs.

New PB for squat. Not a huge step up, but more weight is more weight :)

Day 61 - PCT 19

Arms.

Strength is up some. The nature of arm day (at least in my gym), is that weight adjustments are quite course.
10 lbs resolution, so I was strong enough to put out more reps using my last week's weight, but I don't think I could have hit my rep targets with the next weights available. Still happy, because I am now maxed out on hammer curls. Our gym only has dbs going to 70 lbs LMAO.
Same with pullovers now that I think about it...

Day 62 - PCT 20

Rest

Today is housework day.
I'd so much rather hit the gym lol.
Housework for a man is... degrading.

The fact youre still banging out reps and gaining strength says it all IMO, low test and being in a hormone imbalance would not leave you that luxury. Im not justifying going off of how you feel, but coming off a cycle, having that compound completely out of your body, and still making strength gains I think speaks volumes

The fact youre still banging out reps and gaining strength says it all IMO, low test and being in a hormone imbalance would not leave you that luxury. Im not justifying going off of how you feel, but coming off a cycle, having that compound completely out of your body, and still making strength gains I think speaks volumes

Huh, good point. Didn't even think of that.

has your wife seen you yet haha?

Nope :)
She'll be back the coming Friday.
Let me assure you, she won't be sitting done for a while... haha

Day 63 - PCT 21

Rest.

3 weeks of PCT down.
Feeling great.
Planning cycle number 2.
Things are getting more detailed.
I'll post a separate log for it when the time comes... maybe. LOL

Day 64 - PCT 22

Chest day.

Damn. WO was awesome. New PB at negative bench.
Granted, my strength isn't rocketing up like it did on hella, but still, gains are gains and I am happy.
Even though I already thought my nuts were back to normal, it felt like they were even fuller this morning.
All in all, things are looking good.

Can't wait to start the next cycle.
The wait between PCT and starting cycle 2 is gonna be hell...

Day 65 - PCT 23

Back day.

Wasn't the greatest WO, but it was alright.
My strength for the low rep sets is still where it was while on Halo, but it's official, my super set weights need to come down a little if I want to keep doing 20 reps.
Sucks.

Day 65 - PCT 23

Back day.

Wasn't the greatest WO, but it was alright.
My strength for the low rep sets is still where it was while on Halo, but it's official, my super set weights need to come down a little if I want to keep doing 20 reps.
Sucks.

admitting youre not as strong is the worst feeling haha

Back