1st cycle suggestions

no cycle at all... if you're gonna use test is best... suck it up and stick yourself... it's not as hard as you think it is

what's your age, weight, training exp, etc etc

good job on the post find stone...
bro DO NOT CYCLE... you're a moron if you do so re-read what everyone posted especially my post in that old thread of yours...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT if your one of those guys who doesnt giva shit about what people tell you, and your gonna do it no matter what....I guess we do need to guide you in the right direction rather than to just tell you your a moron and no to cycle. Id tell you the same thing crusher & stone did, dont cycle. BUT if you are going too...what are your stats, training experience, etc...?

What the hell is the matter with all these 18-year olds that want to cycle? Don't you want to train or something? Train and eat.

Thoms said:
What the hell is the matter with all these 18-year olds that want to cycle? Don't you want to train or something? Train and eat.

Dude, no shit huh!

I think they need to figure out what it costs to eat the way we do. Thats the most expensive part. Gear is cheap to buy, its the grocery bill that gets me.

Back