1st Cycle: Test C (500 mg/week)

unc0mm0n

Hey everyone, so this is my first cycle.I did a lot of research and I decided to do a cycle of steroids.

Little information about me: I'm 17 years old , 210 lbs (on empty stomach) , 5'10" (178 cm.) , 15 % BF.

Goals: Put on as much muscle as possible, without too much fat.I would like to reach the 230 lb mark, but still my main goal is to stay as lean as possible.

Here is my cycle:

Week 1-10 test C 500mg/week (250mg Monday/Thursday)
Week 1-4 D-bol 20 mg/day

post cycle therapy (pct): Start post cycle therapy (pct) 20 days after last injection
Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 ED
Clomid 100/50/50 ED

I read a lot but should I incorporate Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ? I know about the testical atrophy ,so I spoke to a lot of people who have expirience with anabolic steroids and the most of them said that is not needed.

I will be using spanish test C called Testex Elmu Prolongatum.I bought it from the pharmacy so it's 100 % real.Still not sure about the d-bol because it's really hard to find a real one these days , here in Spain.

My training split:

Day 1: Chest, shoulders (front and side head).
Day 2: Back and forearms.
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Triceps and biceps , forearms.
Day 5: Legs,calves and abs.
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Chest , shoulders
Day 8: back etc.

As you can se , I train each bodypart every 6th day ,not like the tradiotional training split.

Diet is more than perfect.I used to crave a lot of stuff before but not anymore.

7:30 - 10 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs,100 grams of oatmeal mixed with milk, 1 capsule of Omega-3, Multivitamins.
11:15 - Sandwich ( 100 grams of whole wheat bread, ham and cheese),50 grams of protein powder.
15:00 - 200 grams of chicken breast, 50 grams of brown rice, brocoli.
18:00 - 100 grams of chicken breast, 100 grams of ground pork,50 grams of brown rice.
20:00 - 150 grams of chicken breast, 50 grams of brown rice,1 large potato, 1 capsule of Omega-3.
21:30 - Workout.
23:00 - 100 grams of chicknen breast,100 grams of ground pork,50 grams of white rice,50 grams of oatmeal, a banana.Take my multi and go to bed.
03:00 - 50 grams of protein powder mixed with 400 ml of milk.

This is not mu current diet but I'll start this pretty soon.
So what I want from you is to give your opinions !

I know that most of you would say that I'm too young but I want to compete next year.I'd do a natural show but here in Spain there isn't any.I don't wanna compete drug free against bodybuilders who take steroids.

Sorry for my English. :)

A photos with my current shape.The photo was taken 1 month ago.

picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2209/19544952406505957131306437574RGtQs6iKecg9fG4CPLnW.JPG

Maybe he is serious about bodybuilding. He already has the juice in hand so I don't think you can change his mind. Look at Jay Cutler when he was 22, then tell me that he has not been on steroids for a few good years. If he is serious, which it seems like he is, help him out.

Try just eating that diet for 12 weeks and working out hard. Call it your food cycle. If you eat like you described without the gear and your 17 year old natty levels I think you will get unbelievable gains without the gear. I don't think you will find anyone on this board that will think it's a good idea or will give advice on gear to a 17 year old. You will (didn't say can) fuck ur body up using gear.

Just because jay cutler may have done it doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Try just eating that diet for 12 weeks and working out hard. Call it your food cycle. If you eat like you described without the gear and your 17 year old natty levels I think you will get unbelievable gains without the gear. I don't think you will find anyone on this board that will think it's a good idea or will give advice on gear to a 17 year old. You will (didn't say can) fuck ur body up using gear.

Just because jay cutler may have done it doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Yes, you will probably get good gains, but nothing fantastic. All of the pros took gear at an early age. Look at Arnold, he took it when he was 16, and he has no health problems, look at the reports about it, he is fine. By the looks of it (although I am not 100 percent sure) all of the other pro bodybuilders SEEM fine, but like I said I am not 100 percent sure on that. As long as you don't abuse them like crazy, and if you're serious about competing, I would go for it. That is just my opinion though.

Yes, you will probably get good gains, but nothing fantastic. All of the pros took gear at an early age. Look at Arnold, he took it when he was 16, and he has no health problems, look at the reports about it, he is fine. By the looks of it (although I am not 100 percent sure) all of the other pro bodybuilders SEEM fine, but like I said I am not 100 percent sure on that. As long as you don't abuse them like crazy, and if you're serious about competing, I would go for it. That is just my opinion though.

Don't mean to flame u. But that's the stupidest logic I've ever heard. He is 17 Years old. He is still growing. People use gear to try to get back to natty levels he probably has now. I'll let the vets rake over on this but bad advice Here.

Ya bro everyone is gonna say the same. Your way to young man. You defently have a nice build already. All you need is a good diet and some supplements and you'd be golden. I'm on a.test cyp first cycle right now. I waited a long time to start aas. I'm 26 now.

Fuck man. I'm 39. First time I ever injected anything I was 35 or 36 and that was only after constantly getting blood work and waiting until the natural levels were way too low to accomplish squat. But that's just me. Lol.

Fuck man. I'm 39. First time I ever injected anything I was 35 or 36 and that was only after constantly getting blood work and waiting until the natural levels were way too low to accomplish squat. But that's just me. Lol.
Lol u win. I'm not gonna lie I was even scared to start. The thought of pinning myself was just like how am I gonna do it. Lol

Lol u win. I'm not gonna lie I was even scared to start. The thought of pinning myself was just like how am I gonna do it. Lol

I remember my first test pin. It was a quad shot. Sat there with my pants around my ankles, needle In hand, sweating like a pig from nerves for probably 30 mins before I finally got it in. Lol

Back