1st pin went successfully!!!

slimmdawg2

So my buddy did the first 2 pins on me one on my delt the orhwr other on quad but this time i pinned myself my bud watched and talk me through how to do everything. I didnt hesitate when i pinned i just stuck it right in o went into thinking just do it and get it over with and it wasnt bad at all. But maybe i was able to do it easily cause my buddy was watching over me next time im doing myself by myself so we will see how that goes!!

They say the first few pins hurt more, so don't worry even if it gets a bit sore it should get better with each pin. but its great you took it well from the first pin!

Tx guys n dont worry i wont get cocky about we will see how my next one goes without my buddy there!! Next im pinning my glute gonna stick to my glutes and quads!! And ya now today it is a little sore feels like a little charlie horse but nothing really to complain about!!

best thing is to just take it slow - make sure your on point with where you are going to pin

and while pinning, depress on the plunger extremely slow, dont just force it in your body as when you pull the pin out the juice could come with it - very slow and steady! as slow as you can comfortably depress to make sure your gear is staying in the muscle.
and to help with the pain you "might" get aftwards, just massage the area for a couple minutes with the alcohol swab at the inj site

lol.. welcome to the club

i remember my first pin

wait until week 5.. youre gonna feel like an animal

Ta most people told me when taking test cyp its usually around 4 or 5 weeks until u start feeling or seeing the full affects!! And ya my buddy told me after injecting i should hold the needle in for 30 seconds to make sure everything stays in!! Do any of you guys do this?

and to help with the pain you "might" get aftwards, just massage the area for a couple minutes with the alcohol swab at the inj site

Bad advice.... you should 'never' massage the injection site afterwards... you've just irritated and disturbed a delicate area, the last thing you should do is rub it and make the trauma to the site ten times worse.

Last edited:
I agree with Ben . If you have ever had intense pip , and u go an massage the area while its sore ... it gets way worse . And starts feeling hard and knotted . let it be .

well i know there are guys on here that have way more experience than me at this stuff so if i gave bad advice i apologize.
And to be clear i didn't mean a few days later if there was pain, what i was speaking of was directly after the pin. I spoke to a doctor about this years ago and always did it, and never had any PIP so i don't know if my gear was just that good and his advice was bad or what. but from what he told me, is that after the injection to place a alcohol swab on the site to clean it and while cleaning it massage and keep pressure on the area for a few mins to help push the liquid through the muscle.
like i said it could be bad advice

Well pinned on monday and i put a alcohol swab on it after and applied pressured an massaged it a bit should i have not done that?

first time pinning is always an interesting experience. Congrats now just stay focused and stick to your plan come week 5/6 when you start to see great results many people have the urge to deviate thinking more is better what if i add this or do that. whats your stack look like?

Back