1st test cycle

Its completely individual but you will most likely start to notice some effects very early. Some people notice the sex drive in a few days. With early sides it can be hard to tell if they are in your head or real.

BTW I didn't notice any psychological sides, except the fact that I knew I was on so I felt good about that. What did you mean by this question, agression?

shaggz said:
actaully i do have one...it takes 2-3 weeks before i start feeelign the full effects of the test on my body, right..

what about phsycological or sexual affects? will i notice those any sooner or does that take 2-3 weeks as well?
Thats what a first cycle is suppose to look like in my opinion.Goodluck...i will be following. :eyes:

i see the cycle..i see the goals...what are the starting numbers?

my body weight is a little low, i know please don't hammer me for that, I'm a hard gainer. I started off at 142 lbs a year and a half ago, and ive reached a plateau, that diet alone isnt givng gains to much. IVe gained 20 lbs+ naturally in past year or 2. been lifting on and off 6 years, intensely for 2-3.

I weigh 167, 72 inches, and 6% body fat.

ecto morph by nature..I look like i weigh I 175 lbs...but i have small waist and tiny wrist/ankles.

waist is 30 in, stomach 24 inches, chest 42 inches.

outlawtas2 said:
BTW I didn't notice any psychological sides, except the fact that I knew I was on so I felt good about that. What did you mean by this question, agression?

I was with this girl night ago, and although sex is always good for me, i seemed to have a little more...animalistic thrusting rage. a little more intense, and when i busted a nut it seroulsy almost filled up the entire condom when i took it off

damn, 6% is LEAN! And I thought i was the ectomorph..i've got wrist so small, i can palm it and touch thumb and pinky. My ankles are respectively small too. but damn..24 inch around the belly..that's freaking tiny

shaggz said:
my body weight is a little low, i know please don't hammer me for that, I'm a hard gainer. I started off at 142 lbs a year and a half ago, and ive reached a plateau, that diet alone isnt givng gains to much. IVe gained 20 lbs+ naturally in past year or 2. been lifting on and off 6 years, intensely for 2-3.

I weigh 167, 72 inches, and 6% body fat.

ecto morph by nature..I look like i weigh I 175 lbs...but i have small waist and tiny wrist/ankles.

waist is 30 in, stomach 24 inches, chest 42 inches.

I was with this girl night ago, and although sex is always good for me, i seemed to have a little more...animalistic thrusting rage. a little more intense, and when i busted a nut it seroulsy almost filled up the entire condom when i took it off

Damn small waisted dudes!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about 6%, but your pretty lean. Usually it's not recommended to start cycling if you haven't reached your genetic potential (you haven't quite yet IMO) but your being mature about it and doing all the right things so i don't think it's a big deal.

Also, you have seem to have great genetics. I think your gonna look great when you put muscle on that frame.

Post up your entire routine, your split with all the exercises.

i only have a 2 day split work out, i would like to do 3 day split, but I'm a really busy person(work full almost full time, and 18 credit school full time, i have to wake up early in morning to cook all my meals for day, but i eat every 2-3 hours..between classes..on 15 minute work breaks..any chance i get i try to eat.
but lift pretty intensely and ive actaully had better results this past year liftin on a 2 day split instead of 3(more recovery time perhaps?)

Ive tried many different routines, and the ones that seem to work the most is this one(even though i change it up a little every 2 months or so)

split 1
-wide grip bench press - 3x10 - 185lbs
-lat pull down - 3x10 -135lbs
-wide grip incline press - 3x 10 -145lbs
-lat rows - 3x 10 - 145lbs
-squats
-skull crushers

split 2
-shoulder push press(standing up, 5x5) - 115lbs - slowy
-Curls
-Upright Rows - 95lbs
-Forearms behind back
-behind the neck press( sitting, 5x5) - 140lbs
-shrugs

I never really max out, cause i have some joints that flare up if I do sometimes.I lift very slow and controlled form. its also what helps me look leaner

Last edited:
day 21, from my first test enan injection. not many gains yet,
but feel stronger. started feeling test noticably at day 18'ish
i always am horny and get a lot of more boners.

changed my diet a little, added more vegatable and about 2 gallons of whole milk a week.

starting 167lbs.
day 21 up 3 pounds to 170.

split 1
-wide grip bench press - 3x10 - 185lbs
day 21 - (start 5x5 routine) 5x5 - 185 /185 /185 /190 /195/

-lat pull down - 3x10 -135lbs
day 21 - 3x10 -140lbs

-wide grip incline press - 3x 10 -145lbs
day 21 - 3x10 same
-lat rows - 3x10 - 145lbs
day 21 - 3x10 - 155lbs

split 2
-shoulder push press(standing up, 5x5) - 115lbs
day 21 - 115lbs

-Curls - 3x10 - 75/75/75
day 21 - 3x10 - 75/75/85

-Upright Rows - 95/95/95
day 21 - 95/100/105

-behind the neck press( sitting, 5x5) - 135/135/135/135/135
day 21 - 5x5 - 135/135/140/145/145

Last edited:
shaggz said:
i always am horny and get a lot of more boners.

hahahaha I can relate. It sucks when your sitting in class and all you can think about is tearing some girl apart and then he pops up!

outlawtas2 said:
hahahaha I can relate. It sucks when your sitting in class and all you can think about is tearing some girl apart and then he pops up!

i know right, soemtimes its so intense at work or class i just want to get up go to the bathroom and beat off

the worst is at the gym, when your trying to focus on lifting but there's some chick (she doesn't even have to be hot!) working out...you just wanna take her right on the incline bench, decline if your really freaky.

Back