1st Test E Cycle Blueprint Checkout..

when do you plan on starting your cycle?

I was thinking about starting it next week, but summer starts about 5 months from now..

I need 3 months to finish, 2 weeks off and 4 weeks on pct.. that's 4 & a half months..

4 - 6 weeks eating +10% and 4 - 6 weeks maintenance before Cutting..

That's about 7 months, half way through the summer, if I finished cutting in 2 months i will finish in winter..

That's why i was asking about the Clen, but apparently i will pay the muscle tax..

So i guess i will keep bulking for the next 2 months, and cut for another 2 months, reverse diet for a month or 2, then start the Cycle..

What do you think ?!

Why are you thinking of bulking then cutting? Would allowing some fat to creep up on you also allow you to put on a few more pounds of muscle? Would you keep that muscle when you started to lose the fat?

Unless you are prepping for a beach photo shoot or a contest you would probably be better off trying to lean bulk the whole way. The compounds will help you do that.

Why are you thinking of bulking then cutting? Would allowing some fat to creep up on you also allow you to put on a few more pounds of muscle? Would you keep that muscle when you started to lose the fat?

Unless you are prepping for a beach photo shoot or a contest you would probably be better off trying to lean bulk the whole way. The compounds will help you do that.

The thing is I'm already about 14-15% bf, and bulking would add some more, i just wanna look good for the summer, I don't care much about fat percentage even though i know I should, but it's not that im obsessed with being shredded, 10-12% is enough for me, but i like to hit the lower edge in the summer, i just don't like being so strict about my food all the year.. even though my diet is always in check and innever miss my micros but I don't mind added a couple hundred kcals when I feel like it.. that's it :)

The thing is I'm already about 14-15% bf, and bulking would add some more, i just wanna look good for the summer, I don't care much about fat percentage even though i know I should, but it's not that im obsessed with being shredded, 10-12% is enough for me, but i like to hit the lower edge in the summer, i just don't like being so strict about my food all the year.. even though my diet is always in check and innever miss my micros but I don't mind added a couple hundred kcals when I feel like it.. that's it :)

No it won't. This is your first cycle. You could literally sit on the couch and watch TV and you will gain muscle and lose fat.

Don't fuck around with a bulk & cut mentality, and don't screw around with clen.

No it won't. This is your first cycle. You could literally sit on the couch and watch TV and you will gain muscle and lose fat.

Don't fuck around with a bulk & cut mentality, and don't screw around with clen.

I appreciate your help brother, thank you very much.. will do what you said..

I'll either start the Cycle now and bulk up, or i will wait and start at summer time..

Thanks again for all the advices man :)

Back