1st time adding Boldenone to TRt

alldayeveryday

Training for Family
Just looking for some feedback on Bold added to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cycle. Been on for about 12 years with cyp and enan as my base, 400-600 of either or collectively a week, along with about 150 of Deca. Looking for opinions on how much Bold to add to previously stated cycle and benefits of adding Bold.

Thanks

Ok, I can't answer your question, but am I understanding that you have injected 400-600mg of testosterone weekly for 12yrs?

If that's the case.... it pertains to another recent thread about staying on elevated doses for years. We deemed it "BBTRT or "BodyBuilding TRT".

Anyway, Im I understanding you correctly?

Thanks!

No considering I've stayed within 10 lbs since starting and didn't start at 400 a week and cycle so that I don't always need 400-600 every week to maintain energy levels. If I were doing it as Bodubuilding testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as you call it, I would think I would have a goal of getting bigger and or leaner as opposed to having legit low levels diagnosed at a you age by a legit doctor and using it to work harder in all faucets of life while also knowing if I take more than I need for good levels I'd just be screwing myself and not be moving towards my goals which have nothing to do with looking like a bodybuilder.

some good info on the net about long term use, I have not read a lot but seems resonable to add 100 to 200 mg a week as part of TRT

Thanks for the input brother. My research has shown the same 100-200 a week of Bold and that it helps counter the few negatives of deca which I've only added in recent years as I've gotten older and grew my injury list.

No considering I've stayed within 10 lbs since starting and didn't start at 400 a week and cycle so that I don't always need 400-600 every week to maintain energy levels. If I were doing it as Bodubuilding testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as you call it, I would think I would have a goal of getting bigger and or leaner as opposed to having legit low levels diagnosed at a you age by a legit doctor and using it to work harder in all faucets of life while also knowing if I take more than I need for good levels I'd just be screwing myself and not be moving towards my goals which have nothing to do with looking like a bodybuilder.

Ok, please forgive me for not totally understanding...but I want to!

Could you please describe your program on average? You cycle up from what, to what and back?

When you say testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), are you on something all the time?

At first it sounded to me like you stay on 400-600mg of test/week plus 150mg of deca and were adding EQ. Is this a cycle or?

Sorry... just something I'm really curious about.

Gear is $ which often impacts going lower doses, spreading out injects etc, always taking an anti and often clomid. I can't give exact numbers other than after that many years I know my body and know when I can get buy on 400 a week, or I'm working so much, very active violent profession, and I can get in a lot of workouts ill add a day and jump to 600.

Hope that gives you a better idea. Care to share what your program, goals, or reasons are for training, gearing, if you do?

Gear is $ which often impacts going lower doses, spreading out injects etc, always taking an anti and often clomid. I can't give exact numbers other than after that many years I know my body and know when I can get buy on 400 a week, or I'm working so much, very active violent profession, and I can get in a lot of workouts ill add a day and jump to 600.

Hope that gives you a better idea. Care to share what your program, goals, or reasons are for training, gearing, if you do?

My reason for training is that I want to look like your avatar :)

I just started. I'm 45. Started at 250mg/T/wk. Ran that for 10 and upped to 500/wk.

The reason I'm asking is because at my age, I feel like I'll be on a replacement dosage for life, but also desire to gain muscle and lose fat.

I was pondering the idea of staying on (not cycling) @ about 350-400mg/week...long term. I was also thinking about adding EQ at a med-low dose for that (also long term).

Not many people do this. Most TRT's are 100-200mg/week and most guys wanting to build are 500+, so I'm curious about those who land in between with a high testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose or looked at another way...a low cycle dose.

Because you stated you take 400-600mg/wk for years, you land in that rare area and I was interested in your experience.

Cheers!

Makes total sense now, (just work habit being skeptical of questioning motives.) my original doc when I was about 28 started me at 200 a week but it was a roller coaster. An effective testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is gonna be at least 400 a week, my opinion based only on my experience, injecting every 3rd day or so. I have found that cypionate and enanthate are best for your base and your wallet. I've always used arimidex or tamoxifen and never had any issues with estrogen related problems but I've never wasted money or organs on Orals either. Until recently deca was to pricey but last 2 years low dose, (100 a week) I believed has helped with all my work injury recovery and knee surgeries. Trying the EQ just cuz I could it is about as safe as they come so I figured I'd give it angry and see if I noticed any changes in my physique. Finally, I'm now in mid 40's, my pics are recent and I would not recommend cycling at our age on HRT. To me it makes no sense. My idea of cycling would be changing my base, adding something small, or lowering dose when I can if my activity is low enough but for me, never lower than 400 a week.

Makes total sense now, (just work habit being skeptical of questioning motives.) my original doc when I was about 28 started me at 200 a week but it was a roller coaster. An effective trt or Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is gonna be at least 400 a week, my opinion based only on my experience, injecting every 3rd day or so. I have found that cypionate and enanthate are best for your base and your wallet. I've always used arimidex or tamoxifen and never had any issues with estrogen related problems but I've never wasted money or organs on Orals either. Until recently deca was to pricey but last 2 years low dose, (100 a week) I believed has helped with all my work injury recovery and knee surgeries. Trying the EQ just cuz I could it is about as safe as they come so I figured I'd give it angry and see if I noticed any changes in my physique. Finally, I'm now in mid 40's, my pics are recent and I would not recommend cycling at our age on HRT. To me it makes no sense. My idea of cycling would be changing my base, adding something small, or lowering dose when I can if my activity is low enough but for me, never lower than 400 a week.

I really appreciate your answer.

So, you seem to go up and down, but have been taking 400mg at least a week for years.

I asked about this and most seem to think this is unhealthy.

So I have to ask... what is the downside for you aside from cost? Have you had any notable problems or sides....or anything you can think of?

I'm 45 so i'm about your age and am considering a similar dose for life (plus EQ either during workout months, or at a low dose consistently).

Over a decade at that dose makes you a prime candidate to get feedback from. Would you change anything you've done?

Thanks Much!

Back