2 Different Organon Nile Sustanon 250. One has to Be Fake..

F1 Power

I have two versions of Organon Nile Sustanon here...came from different sources.

Green Ring on top:
- Doesn't quite fill up 1 cc, a little short (every amp).
- Batch 96397
- Exp 11/10

No Green Ring on Top:
- Exactly 1 cc, no shortage.
- Batch 941308 (is 6 digits legit???)
- Exp 03/09

I've been using the one with the green ring for about 9 weeks and ran out so I got more from a different source. The new ones did NOT have the green ring around the top.

After 9 weeks of the one WITH the green ring, very minimal gains..about 3 lbs. Little to NO soreness in the area of injection.

I shot my first one WITHOUT the green ring today and noticed immediately, it feels differently going into my glute. I can actually feel it going into my muscle so the consistency might be thicker. Felt like it sat in that spot in my muscle too once I pulled the needle out until I massaged it in. I'll know in a day or two if it's more sore than the previous ones.

Other notes:
The bottles are noticeably different. Lettering on the one WITH the green ring are a little higher on the amp than the one without the ring.

Which batch is fake? I've searched when I recieved the first batch and it looked good to me. Is there a way to tell from the batch number on the amp? Any help would be appreciated.

Additional Notes/Differences:
- On the one WITH the ring, the "/" is touching the oval on the Organon logo, the other one is not touching.
- The printing on both amps do not scratch off with my nail.
I will add anything else I find as I keep searching....

Thanks

my.php

my.php

Last edited:
Exists a version without the ring but that one has laser printed the EXP. i would say fake to the amp without ring.

good to go...

there's no need to worry my friend both amps are good to go!..
i use to run that sus the one w-out the ring 12 weeks believe me
twist both amps then smell it,.. if its the same then your good to go

Back