2 weeks late!!!!

Douce

Wuts up, so... I need some help lol.. Almost a month ago i slept with this girl who was a virgin and now she says her period is 2 weeks late. Now here is my question; since she was a virgin and umm, she bled of course, do you think this bleeding could some how throw off her menstral cycle a little bit????!!!!!

Thanks for your help!!

Some girls are just late all the time... Don't worry yet.

I had a gf for about a year and a half who, during that time, ended up freaking out and dragging me along to take preg tests 3 times (all negative).

Stress can make a girl late, too. So if she's freaking out about losing her vagin' to a twink like yourself :))) that could be part of the problem. 2 weeks probably isn't anything to worry about.

Did you blow in her guts?

Weren't you paying attention in sex-ed class? Yes it can throw her off her normal cycle but more so stress can alter it much easier. Best you can do is tell her to relax and wait, albeit easier said than done.

And to prevent this from causing worry another time might I suggest you utilize a condom.......yes they suck however having a child when you're not ready for one sucks even more.

thanks for you help Juggernaut2148, i really appreciate it. I actually did use a condom, but throughout the night i remember one of them breaking, thats what is kind of stressing... thanks again!!!

just marry her already. It isn't bad. If she agrees to one blowjob/day and abides by it them you're ahead of most guys.

ah, you're from Ottawa. I enjoyed one of your strip bars.....crap, that was more than 10 f*cking years ago.

Turns out the dirty bitch was liein about bein prego to get me to like her..... wow chicks are CRAZY

Back