2 years after cycle, and have noticed gyno lumps? Need expert advise.

ballboy

So it's been 2 years after I have finished a cycle with pct. So a year ago had some family issues that got me down so I was drinking a lot and not eating the best. so the last couple months been getting back to the gym and trying to get back into eating better. the last week I have noticed lump in both sides of my breast also on my last cycle I was using adex cause I know I was prone to gyno in the past. I still have some adex and was thinking about using it to see if it would help. I know it won't take care of the tissue. anyone know of this problem first hand. Thank you

male 40 years.

sorry about the fam stuff.. I know how drinking can slide its way in. how over weight are you compared to end of cycle 2 yrs ago..

Somone will give you the dosages of nolvadex and I think something else to posibbly reverse it. I just read about it today, but cant remember what thread..

Search around here and even google nolva gyno cycle

Last edited:
probably 8 to 10 lbs over. But I know my test levels are probably low. So I guess my estrogen is high. cause my sex drive is down along with energy.Thought if I can balance out the high estrogen maybe I can get back on track.

2 Years after cycle and have gyno lumps. Need Pro help

So it's been 2 years after I have finished a cycle with pct. So a year ago had some family issues that got me down so I was drinking a lot and not eating the best. so the last couple months been getting back to the gym and trying to get back into eating better. the last week I have noticed lump in both sides of my breast also on my last cycle I was using adex cause I know I was prone to gyno in the past. I still have some adex and was thinking about using it to see if it would help. I know it won't take care of the tissue. anyone know of this problem first hand. Thank you

male 40 years.

Raloxifen 60mg a day will shrink it. There are human grade sources for this if you do some digging. Wouldn't be kosher for me to mention them as they're not a sponsor.

I wouldn't expect it to completely disappear, but there can be obvious improvement.

Back