20 year old trt qns PLS HELP

aussietrtkid

HEY GUYS!

I am a 20 year old aussie male, i had all the symptoms of low t, no sex drive, lethargic, depression.
so one day i decided to get a blood test and voila, 6nmol/l roughly 250ng/dl i believe?
so anyway i started on axiron, which was shit, but i believe most men start on that due to doctors finding it easier for whatever reason

fast forward 8 weeks or so and i wasnt feeling much better on that shit, it did take my level up to 8.8nmol/l (300ish ng/dl)
so eventually after seeing a endocrinologist, who was shit, i pleaded with my gp to try im injections,
he originally wanted me to start with 250mg primoteston (test e) every 3 weeks

i scoffed, and i convinced him that it was ridiculous and that would put me on a rollocoaster ride, so his compromise was 250mg primo every fortnight injected by him

fast forward 4 weeks, going into my second shot i asked him if i could do it my self at home, he agreed for some reason (wasnt sure if he would due to the fact i told him i was into bodybuiilding)
but he seemed to be supportive, now i split the primoteston in half and inject 125mg (0.5 ml) every week, i feel so much better, ive got my life back

now my questions are as followed

Should i split the dose again and go for 0.25ml every 3.5 days? i heard it makes you more stable and less sides prone (no sides at all for me other than massive sex drive :)

is it a necessity to be using an ai on 125mg a week?

i have a blood draw in about 5 weeks so he can see where im at, what would be the best way to ensure i dont have too high of a reading so he doesnt cut my prescribed dose? (inject less leading up to it maybe??)

will 125 mg a week put me in the high/normal range?

should i try and low dose myself so perhaps he ups my prescription and i can stockpile some on the side for future blasts?

THANKYOU to anyone who answers :D

Best bet is to keep with your protocol rather than lowering dose before blood work. Just try to get yourself lined out and stable on what you have. After you're lined out if you decide to blast, just lurchase what you need.

Try to ask him if he'll check your estradiol when you get blood work, but this approach can backfire as doc's expect you to be ignorant and when you know what you're talking about, they assume you "abuse" steroids.

Last edited:
had you been using steroids beforehand to get your levels down to 6?

I'm new to steroids and particularly trt so take everything i say with a grain of salt.

from what i have been reading, some people find e3.5d beneficial. though i have read there are benefits to inecting e5d as your natural test goes up and down and a bit of a spike and trough can be good.

each person is different, one may need an ai at 100mg another wont at 300mg - only way is to get estradiol tested and work out what protocol works for you

the same can be said for how high your t levels will be at 125mg.. now you have a doc who will work with you doing trt, why not just follow the protocol and work with him rather then try and give an artificial number? the benefit of staying at the dose he suggested will be when you get blood tested you will also get an accurate estrogen level which will help you in the long run

The quote function isn't cooperating on my phone.

His natural test production will be shut down. Not sure if you just said that wrong or what, but any spiking of test levels will be from injections, not his body.

As far as e3.5d injections, you'll have more stable test levels which should make you feel more even all the time. Is it enough to putnup with twice the amount of pinning? That'll be something you cann experiment with and decide for yourself.

i have already finished growing man, checked growth plates, plus the low testosterone was a chronic problem for about 3 years for uknown reasons, never took steroids beforehand or anything, just unlucky, im right into bodybuilding though and this to me is worth it, my gains have been the best ive ever had and the way i used to feel was making me suicidal, so take that as you will

i have already finished growing man, checked growth plates, plus the low testosterone was a chronic problem for about 3 years for uknown reasons, never took steroids beforehand or anything, just unlucky, im right into bodybuilding though and this to me is worth it, my gains have been the best ive ever had and the way i used to feel was making me suicidal, so take that as you will

NO! You will be finished at 25. Growth plates is just a thing about development.

Back