14 weeks out

750 test sus
600 eq
350 - 500 tren
ALSO is ghrp 2 ect effective on its own without cjc ect
what you guys rekon and how much adex should i be using

random pic from tonight no homo

Last edited:
Good general starting point is .25mg Arimidex per oestrogen aromatizing compound. Tren doesn't aromatize, eq does however less so than test. That is a ton of test (considering it is suspension so all the weight is test, no added weight in esters). I'd would say .5mg per day would be a good starting dose, then just adjust from there. If you feel lethargic cut it down, if you still are having too many oestrogen related sides then up it.

Btw: 248 at 5 '9 is some serious size, what bodyfat %?

Best,
Parker.

ALSO is ghrp 2 ect effective on its own without cjc ect

Juced Porkchop would be the resident expert for this question so it would be wise of you to read his threads on it in the peptide sections and / or try to contact him.

Look at yourself as a light bulb and the two as electricity (GHRP) and a switch (CJC). The electricity can be flowing but without the switch being flipped to on, the electricity does little. Good video on it imho:

Good general starting point is .25mg Arimidex per oestrogen aromatizing compound. Tren doesn't aromatize, eq does however less so than test. That is a ton of test (considering it is suspension so all the weight is test, no added weight in esters). I'd would say .5mg per day would be a good starting dose, then just adjust from there. If you feel lethargic cut it down, if you still are having too many oestrogen related sides then up it.

Btw: 248 at 5 '9 is some serious size, what bodyfat %?

Best,
Parker.

cheers man not sure on bf% probly around 13 % maby less I have abs

cheers man not sure on bf% probly around 13 % maby less I have abs

Few things here.

First, I would definitely prime before you cycle. You will gain a greater percentage of lean mass when starting from a lower bf% than a higher one. Before you spend a grand on gear go get yourself some calipers for three bucks. I would recommend just a quick cut to say 8% or so, shouldn't take too long.

Second, and this goes with what abusedyam said, that is a substantial amount of gear for a 20 year old. More is not better in most cases, the best dose is the lowest dose that still produces results. These are drugs and with any drug the body will develop a tolerance..., in addition to that we have the law of diminishing returns. If you're using that much gear at 20...you're only going to have to use that much more gear later.

Personally I feel 750 of suspension is rather extreme, that and that many pins each day is going to be a bitch...

Why not something more like this?

Test P 400
EQ 300
Tren E 300 (based on your listed dose I am just going to assume you were talking about tren E, because 350-500 of Acetate would be about 3 times the highest recommend dose....)

Third and final note, I have to say I can believe the fake pics part...I find it very hard to believe that anyone that is 5 foot 9 and 250lbs doesn't know the basics in regards to Arimidex...

Few things here.

First, I would definitely prime before you cycle. You will gain a greater percentage of lean mass when starting from a lower bf% than a higher one. Before you spend a grand on gear go get yourself some calipers for three bucks. I would recommend just a quick cut to say 8% or so, shouldn't take too long.

Second, and this goes with what abusedyam said, that is a substantial amount of gear for a 20 year old. More is not better in most cases, the best dose is the lowest dose that still produces results. These are drugs and with any drug the body will develop a tolerance..., in addition to that we have the law of diminishing returns. If you're using that much gear at 20...you're only going to have to use that much more gear later.

Personally I feel 750 of suspension is rather extreme, that and that many pins each day is going to be a bitch...

Why not something more like this?

Test P 400
EQ 300
Tren E 300 (based on your listed dose I am just going to assume you were talking about tren E, because 350-500 of Acetate would be about 3 times the highest recommend dose....)

Third and final note, I have to say I can believe the fake pics part...I find it very hard to believe that anyone that is 5 foot 9 and 250lbs doesn't know the basics in regards to Arimidex...

Hey bro if you reread im actually doing a contest so I will be dieting I never use more than a gram usually

Iv never really used adex found it hinderd gains for someone my size those doses seem to low to hold onto all muscle ill cut the eq out maby. that wud lower dose to around a gram

Last edited:
Basically...there is a few members here directly calling u a fraud or liar. Did u use all that juice? Was it natural? Look at the link bro. Either way yur frame is ripped but the story is skewed

Back