2003 Arnold Classic

oh my, Jay does have gyno, why didn't i notice that before? Bouncer, being as you were there, how did Darrem Charles look? I love his physique, how did he look at the show? :)

Fyre said:
oh my, Jay does have gyno, why didn't i notice that before? Bouncer, being as you were there, how did Darrem Charles look? I love his physique, how did he look at the show? :)
i actually talked to Darrem the day before the show. he said he was really "on" and that he hoped to do well. i thought he looked great. he is just a little to lean to do well in the big shows.

I spoke with him just before the Ironman, I think he looked amazing. I thought he put some size on for the Ironman. I just wondered if was able to maintain it and stay lean for the Arnold. He has an amazing physique, big yet still very symettrical. He looks great all year round though!

You guys have to consider that Jay Cutler just won the IronMan. So to come in at your best 2 shows back to back is VERY hard to do. Most likely you will be a degree of in one of the shows. Now you also have to consider that he is going to do the O this year. And if he comes in the same shape as the Ironman, then he will win. So maybe he just sort of slid thru this show, knowing that politics would favor to his side. Sounds like he played it smart. The O is only about 8 months away. I think he suppose to do the San Francisco as well!

Now for his gyno, that is a set back. If he does not get that cleared up, then I can't see him winning the O this year.

crazymike said:
You guys have to consider that Jay Cutler just won the IronMan. So to come in at your best 2 shows back to back is VERY hard to do. Most likely you will be a degree of in one of the shows. Now you also have to consider that he is going to do the O this year. And if he comes in the same shape as the Ironman, then he will win. So maybe he just sort of slid thru this show, knowing that politics would favor to his side. Sounds like he played it smart. The O is only about 8 months away. I think he suppose to do the San Francisco as well!

Now for his gyno, that is a set back. If he does not get that cleared up, then I can't see him winning the O this year.
the question is, why would he peak for the Ironman instead of the Arnold? the Arnold is a bigger show with a bigger cash prize. bottom line, he wasn't at 100% and he wasn't the best man.

who was Marcus looked biggest to me from pics.
And I am not saying that because you like him, who do you think was #1 bro you seen em in person.

Big difference than viewing the pics.

DangerousGrounds said:
who was Marcus looked biggest to me from pics.
And I am not saying that because you like him, who do you think was #1 bro you seen em in person.

Big difference than viewing the pics.
yes compared to everyone one else on stage he was the best man. it's really that simple. he was by far the biggest, but more than that, he was much more shaply than cutler. for cutler to win the Most Muscular Award was absolute bullshit!:mad:

Wow, Markus did look amazing. I wasn't there, at the Arnold, so I can say what he looked like onstage but comparing pics, I think he looked better than Jay. I don't know, maybe not quite so hard as Jay but nonetheless, he was huge!:)

Cutlers legs have the cross striations. He was harder than Ruhl based on those, but Marcus was bigger and fuller looking...

I have to say Cutler looked very good and I don't see Ronnie ever winning again. Look at Cutler's stomach. It's not distended in the least bit. Coleman is done.

Ruhl also looked great but it looks like Cutler beat him out on conditioning.

Back