Results of 2004 Olympia

gottabadrash said:
cutler is still bloated in the stomach... all im saying is that dexter and darrem have the greatest physiques.. dexter is a mini lee haney

Good point! IMO if Dexter have more back he can place higher no doubt
in this. I think Dexter should be 2nd he looked better than Jay Cuttler.
And man, Ronnie "hamburger eater" Colleman's gut is making me sick each
time I see that.

bigdaddy22 said:
I am amazed at where Cormier placed as well as how high Gunter placed. I really need to see pics to see if these are justified. Doesnt surprise me about Ronnie though the man is amazing

No Gunter is not high placed, on the contrary I think because he criticised the new Olympia poster shows most of the Olympia contestants "no respect". For those who haven't seen it, featured are Ronnie and Jay crossing arms, but no sign of the other 17 competitors. And I think the judges give him a sack because of that, and that it is sick.

shooby said:
No Gunter is not high placed, on the contrary I think because he criticised the new Olympia poster shows most of the Olympia contestants "no respect". For those who haven't seen it, featured are Ronnie and Jay crossing arms, but no sign of the other 17 competitors. And I think the judges give him a sack because of that, and that it is sick.
or maybe its because hes looked really shitty at the O. Top 6 was a gift from Weider. Dont try to tell he his watery fat back belonged above guys like Darrem, Denis or Victor.

shitty !?! He's better thant last year ... and last year he was 5th !!!

And if he was worst than james, martinez or darrem, so why is he before them !?! It's the proof that the results are not clean

Back