24 Weeks runing Testo . . .

long esters are self tapering
That is right, but the blood level of of the testo when you are on 1gr and when you are 250mg is different. And after 24 weeks of your body will have to re-adapt to lower levels of testo, and if you taper will be smother.
Ps: Sorry about the English ;-)=

taper is old school and what was used before post cycle therapy (pct) meds came around but thats your call.

taper is old school and what was used before post cycle therapy (pct) meds came around but thats your call.

exactly-i wouldnt taper-but like Dawg said thats your call

lets say your on a gram of test

lets say your levels are around 5500 day after your last shot, and you are running enanthate

so in 7 days they will be 2750

7 more 1375

7 more 687

7 more 343

so it is self tapering-you dont go from a gram to 250 in one week-and i would be afraid of tapering-when i come off i want to get my shit back to normal as quick as posiible-tapering does nothing but delay recovery IMO

Thank´s for the info, i have learn 1 more thing today with you guys.
So i´m doing 500mg till the 24 week, and 2 weeks after a start PCT, should i do a more agressiv post cycle therapy (pct) because it was a big cycle? Or i do the clomid/ tamoxifene, 50mg/40mg.
I usually do ZMA , and creatine too.

Last edited:
Thank´s for the info, i have learn 1 more thing today with you guys.
So i´m doing 500mg till the 24 week, and 2 weeks after a start PCT, should i do a more agressiv post cycle therapy (pct) because it was a big cycle? Or i do the clomid/ tamoxifene, 50mg/40mg.
I usually do ZMA , and creatine too.

do the zma on a empty stomach , preferablly late at night before bed.

Back