250 enough??

M

MapleLeafs

180lbs LEAN N MEAN,5'9....so I have heard ppl take ridiculous amount of test like 500mgs in one shot. Im doing Sustanon 250 in like my 3rd week n its going good. my dosages r the "minimum" 250mgs every 4 days. Im not out looking for the "extreme" mass size, but I mean this amount shud be enough to gain 15 or more lbs in 12 weeks. Do any test users think I will encounter any nasty side effects at a low dosage n from ur experience do u think i can gain/keep that quality weight at 250mgs??

ps... i eat over 2500 calories/day

Xtreme57 said:
A LOT more quality calories if you want to put on mass.

Ofcourse man I know that.... I haven't had a chance to eat as many calories because I got a new job and school. Its pointless downing so much fast food or something fuck that. My meals are always portioned and I have about 5-6 of them. I just need to get a little bit more organized with my dieting.Ill work on that this weekend.

Last edited:
theincredible1 said:
500 mgs of test isnt rediculous depending on experience with test, and goals for it.

500 is not enough?????? R u kidding me dude??? Thats like 6X the amount if not more than what your body produces. Ur looking at nasty side effects and I have seen it because my friend has done it. HOWEVER u do make a point it depends on the person's experience, but Imean im not out there looking to get super super huge and get stretch marks all over, I guess its something I am not willing to do and stay away from.

My original question is 250 enough to see results....period!!???

MapleLeafs said:
180lbs LEAN N MEAN,5'9....so I have heard ppl take ridiculous amount of test like 500mgs in one shot. Im doing Sustanon 250 in like my 3rd week n its going good. my dosages r the "minimum" 250mgs every 4 days. Im not out looking for the "extreme" mass size, but I mean this amount shud be enough to gain 15 or more lbs in 12 weeks. Do any test users think I will encounter any nasty side effects at a low dosage n from ur experience do u think i can gain/keep that quality weight at 250mgs??

ps... i eat over 2500 calories/day

I take 500-750mg per shot.

250 is nothing man and Sustanon (sust) should be injected EOD. ON 400 a week my test levels were barely above the normal range. 1125 (400-1080 ref)

What is your cycle history? I think 250mg is do-able. If not, then bump it next cycle..read the sticky by fantom. Also, when people are giving you opinions, don't be a fucking douche bag about it if you don; tlike the respones...you asked and this is a public forum. You will find people here have a wealth of useful information.

well your actually running 437mg/week, thats nothing short of a nice starter cycle for most, generally the recommended dosages for a first time user is 300-500mg/week of Test... so you pretty much right on the ball

MapleLeafs said:
Ofcourse man I know that.... I haven't had a chance to eat as many calories because I got a new job and school. Its pointless downing so much fast food or something fuck that. My meals are always portioned and I have about 5-6 of them. I just need to get a little bit more organized with my dieting.Ill work on that this weekend.

That means you're eating like 400-500 calorie meals. Thats way too low per meal. That's like a snack. Try adding another 300 cals per meal. At 5-6 meals a day, you should be a least 4000 cals a day.

Old Balls said:
What is your cycle history? I think 250mg is do-able. If not, then bump it next cycle..read the sticky by fantom. Also, when people are giving you opinions, don't be a fucking douche bag about it if you don; tlike the respones...you asked and this is a public forum. You will find people here have a wealth of useful information.

douche bag??? lol, k thanks for the heads up.lol. i was not trying to upset anyone, maybe ur to sensitive, i know what the forum is like. i read the fantom posting, made sense thats why i was thinking 250 is about enough i mean its my first "sus" cycle. only gear i ever did was winstrol for like 6 weeks and that was when i was playing soccer. so figure for a beginner i shud definitely take test and not take extreme amounts. I think im just paranoid for harsh side effects. i mean my hair is already thinning(not from gear) so why would i want to make it even waay more worse?? I know what the risks are so im will to go further but i figure 250 shouldn't kill me?

E-Swift25 said:
That means you're eating like 400-500 calorie meals. Thats way too low per meal. That's like a snack. Try adding another 300 cals per meal. At 5-6 meals a day, you should be a least 4000 cals a day.

You should read this ^^^ over and over again until it sinks in.

Add protein shakes, MRPs, protein bars, etc. Do whatever you have to do to increase your calories and protein. It's pointless to even bother with a cycle if you aren't going to feed your body.

agree with old-balls....

First off bro., I totally agree with old balls. Dont come on to a site for info and state that you KNOW that 500mgs of Sustanon (sust) is alot of test for a week. HA. Bro #1 Sustanon (sust) needs to be injected eod. #2 there are people who take 500mgs Sustanon (sust) eod for an entire 16-20 week cycle, along with other anabolics. #3 If you dont want to get huge and grow get stretchmarks etc... why the hell are you even messing with gear?? You can achieve what you are talking about naturally... my advice to You is dont use gear as a crutch bro... put in the hard work and research before you come on here making ignorant statements. :flipoffha

mpheclipse said:
First off bro., I totally agree with old balls. Dont come on to a site for info and state that you KNOW that 500mgs of Sustanon (sust) is alot of test for a week. HA. Bro #1 Sustanon (sust) needs to be injected eod. #2 there are people who take 500mgs Sustanon (sust) eod for an entire 16-20 week cycle, along with other anabolics. #3 If you dont want to get huge and grow get stretchmarks etc... why the hell are you even messing with gear?? You can achieve what you are talking about naturally... my advice to You is dont use gear as a crutch bro... put in the hard work and research before you come on here making ignorant statements. :flipoffha

Huge cosign /\/\/\

The risks with test are so overated. I'm for starting off with low doses and working your way up too, assessing tolerance etc but at least start at a level that is over your normal priduction ad something that ha sa resonable injection schedule. Stretch marks seem to be genetic. I have very very few. My dad has alot. I agree that you should spend some time naturaly working on your goal and work aittle on you on line phrasing.

roccodart440 said:
Huge cosign /\/\/\

The risks with test are so overated. I'm for starting off with low doses and working your way up too, assessing tolerance etc but at least start at a level that is over your normal priduction ad something that ha sa resonable injection schedule. Stretch marks seem to be genetic. I have very very few. My dad has alot. I agree that you should spend some time naturaly working on your goal and work aittle on you on line phrasing.

BUMP...ROCCO

mpheclipse said:

LMAO... holy to much testosterone freakout or estrogen or something... buddy u sound like a broad... who r u to say that i dont do hard work and who would "i" be to say "u" dont do hard work... u dont even know me, and i wouldn't care to know u.

ignorant question??? last time i check thats wut this whole entire forum is about... if u dont like it... dont reply.. and for ur information many juicers have told me NOT to inject sus EOD.. wut r u smoking gasoline??? I know what consequences are to steroids, and i chose to do them (my decision).. i was simply asking for feedback/suggestions... end it at that..

To all those who gave me "POSITIVE" feedbacks, thanks...
I will increase my calories for sure and I may bump my dosage soon time.

mpheclipse said:

Completely Unnecessary...
Where the hell does it say this guy is afraid of stretch marks????
and where did u get this EOD inject shit?? lol

These boards are useful tools to educate steroids users that want "real-time" info/feedbacks/experiences... one thing I know is there are guy's on these forums that are respectful and would know how to take a simple yet repetitive question and provide an answer with respect.

"MapleLeafs" if this is your first time doing sus 250mgs is ok as long as it's 3-4 days. I dont think anyone would argue with that. However, if your comfortable, bump it up atleast to 300mgs. I dont think you should encounter any sideffects but acne, aggression and maybe (depending on your body's tolerance) a little bit more hair thinning. (Could be possible, I dont know,we were all made different)

Me personally, I would suggest when your done that bottle or on your next test cycle to grab Test E. Its a longer ester and the test goes through your body at even pace not like Sus where its so much on one shot and than the next days your body is absorbing less of it. Thats my opinion... run that for 12-14 weeks n your good. 300mgs every 4days is good. Heck you could bump it up to 25mgs about every 3 weeks depending how you feel. Keep the eating, training consistent and the sky's the limit.

My views on dosages have changed with experience. I've learned that I need a lot of gear to grow and do quite a bit just to maintain. I would stick with your dosage of 250 of Sustanon (sust) every 4 days, but don't decrease it. I agree that the risks of test are totally overrated. I agree that you could use more calories, that's the key to your success I believe.

500 mgs. of test in one shot is no big deal. I've shot 3000 mgs. of sustenon on the first day of a cycle to get it started quickly, and then continued with 1500 mgs. of it per week, along with another injeactable and an oral. No problemo.

Also, the number of times per week you inject sustenon isn't all that important in my opinion. 2x per week is fine. There are 4 esters involved, and none of the test goes to waste. The only downside of Sustanon (sust) is that the long ester (each ml. contains 100 mg. of it) takes 3 weeks or so to taper out of the body, which is a long time at the end of a cycle. I agree that test enanthate is better in this regard. Propinate is king for finishing cycles, since you can shoot it up until about 5 days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts.

Trevdog said:
Also, the number of times per week you inject sustenon isn't all that important in my opinion. 2x per week is fine. There are 4 esters involved, and none of the test goes to waste. The only downside of Sustanon (sust) is that the long ester (each ml. contains 100 mg. of it) takes 3 weeks or so to taper out of the body, which is a long time at the end of a cycle. I agree that test enanthate is better in this regard. Propinate is king for finishing cycles, since you can shoot it up until about 5 days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts.

thanks bro... im going to definitely look into that for sure I am picking up a new bottle this weekend as well. i got winnie tabs too so i may do that throughout the cycle.

for all the help, greatly appreciated!!

Back