25yo New to TRT put on Nebido

Dragos75

Hello forum users!! Im new to this forum and this is my first post! Im a 25 year old from Romania. Lived in Florida for 20 years and came back to my home country 2 years ago. Things went downhill with my hormones after i arrived for whatever reason. Long story short i just got put on TRT yesterday. I was prescribed Nebido (Testosterone undecanoate) 1000mg/4ml every 3 months. Had the nurse actually do the shot for me in the shoulder. This morning i actually woke up to a morning wood which lasted only 10-15 sec. But i was so happy because it was my first one in over 2 months!!! Anyone else CURRENTLY on Nebido or Testosterone undecanoate? Hows it going for you AT THE MOMENT?

Much love and respect from a Romanian Florida Boy!!

Yea its how test unde works supposedly. The Long lasting (slow release slow decline) esters in Nebido would require a vial (1000mg/4ml) injection every 12 weeks. Since doing research im going to get my endo to hopefully move it to 8 weeks. And i guess 1000mg of test unde equals like 620ish test e. I read that in another forum so dont hold me to it.

Yea its how test unde works supposedly. The Long lasting (slow release slow decline) esters in Nebido would require a vial (1000mg/4ml) injection every 12 weeks. Since doing research im going to get my endo to hopefully move it to 8 weeks. And i guess 1000mg of test unde equals like 620ish test e. I read that in another forum so dont hold me to it.

read the stickies.

Back