2CC'S of test cyp in same needle?

DaveySauce

Since the pain of doing 1cc of my IP Cyp every monday thursday hurts so damn much im running outta inejction sites. im thinking just to take 2ccs of the cyp on monday in the same needle and do the 500mg in just one shot once a week. does it make a big difference if i do this b/c the pain of 2 shots of it a week is unbearable. people think im taking it in the ass from some dude the way i cant sit or walk.

Thats weird, I have actually found Cyp to be the least painful test shot for me.

With regards to your question, sure you can take both CC's in one shot for the week without really hindering your gains. But keep in mind that if your site injection area is hurting really bad from 1 ml of Cyp, its gonna feel worse after putting in 2 ml's.

First time I shot UG, it was tren ace. I was doing eod injections, rotating glutes. The pain was bearable, but became worse each time, like if I added pain without recovering from the first shot. It peeked after 2 weeks; after that it became less each time. Since then I never had a painful shot again. So possibly, you might get more used to it as well.

If 1 cc is hurting that bad, DO NOT take 2 cc's in one shot.

Try cutting the gear with an equal amount of sterile oil.

Baseball bat works

Use a baseball ball bat that is round at the end and rub the shit out of your injection site you might feel alot better trust me. Do it after you inject as hard as you can so you can walk normal the next day.

Ai to that.

I personally take a hot ass shower first. Massaging the area it's going to go in (my quad) first.

Then after the shot massage it again for a few minutes. Don't get any pain or discomfort that way.

2 shots a week unbearable? damn man maybe this game isnt for you your dosages are only going to increase eventually.

joshhutch said:
for best gains i always thought to take test twice a week to keep your levels more stable

You are correct this will help your gains and 3 times a week works even better. Mon, Wed, Fri.
Old trick is if you load up on Mon. 2 cc or 500 mg and by Wed. take 1 cc or 250 this will bring levels back up to original 500 mg.(or very close) blood levels and on Fri. also do 1 cc=250 this will keep levels higher and save gear.

Back