2mg hGH PROTEIN PEPTIDE FRAGMENT 177-191

ADAM G

2mg hGH PROTEIN PEPTIDE FRAGMENT 177-191 FROM RESEARCH CHEMS HAS ANY ONE USED IT AND HOW DO YOU USE IT......THANKS

I am also looking to see some opinions. I am sure somebody here has use it. How was it? What was the dosage? and how long did you run it for?

It's a Hormone.... although rather new, many people have reported an extreme decrease in body fat, without compromising LBM.

Main purpose - Fat Loss

im on it. 200mcg per day on my second vial so far. veryy noticeable fast loss. it works great. going tpo post new pics soon

sirxxlew said:
sides? how long before you noticed the effect? I'm rather interested in this.
Side effects - swollen hands, head aches, and some people on the edge of going hypo. These are just the ones that i've heard of.... not personal experience.

Reaction time - much shorter than traditional growth. within 2 weeks seems to be an average for when results are noticable.

jynx said:
no sides that ive noticed, and i noticed results on my second vial which is day 11
That's good, side effects aren't inevitable.... you just want to be prepared.

That's good you're getting your money's worth.

I have heard that 176 Frag is the way to go but no one seems to be able to support or dispute it. How are other guys doing with the 177?

Hopefully someone will help me pick up on this old thread.. Im really interested in trying this too! Where in the stomach do u shoot? Never done sub-q injections!!

Hopefully someone will help me pick up on this old thread.. Im really interested in trying this too! Where in the stomach do u shoot? Never done sub-q injections!!

I've never used this peptide, but sub-q just pinch some belly fat beside your belly button or whatever and use an insulin needle to inject into your fat

I have heard that 176 Frag is the way to go but no one seems to be able to support or dispute it. How are other guys doing with the 177?

I have heard the same thing. I have not used it but I shot an email to my pep supplier a month or so ago and he said the 176 is a more stable squence than 177.
Very simular results as running HGH from what I have read.

SO how do you figure out dosage and whats the bacteriostatic water? Logic tells me maybe dilute like 1/4mL of juice with the bacteriostatic water to make 1mL shot outta insulin pin, that close? Im feeling determined to do it and make it work, just need enlightenment of the process of doing it. Im no newbie to test and what not derivatives, just to this hgh business

Back