2nd cycle Anavar/Test Cyp

ibbiiceland

im about to do my 2nd cycle my first was when i was 19, just Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , now i'm 23, 17% bf from 24% bf
height 1.76cm.weight 107kg. Im not starting until i get to 15%,
But my cycle is going to be Anavar and Test testosterone cypionate.

Week 1-7 60mg ED
Week 1-12 250mg x2 week
HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during cycle 250iu x2 week

PCT - post cycle therapy - /supports
Week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
Airmidex on hand if needed
Fish oil
Bcaa
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Protein shake
Upping water intake

Diet: i dont have specific food program, i just eat when i'm hungry until i'm full, i just eat healthy, but always 6 eggs in the morning with banana/apple, and oats at 10 with stockfish. 12:30 is always some meat (cicken, fish, horsemeat stacked with veggies/fruits mostly spinach and grapes with some olive oil poured on it! After work 4 clock, i eat something high in protein (cottege cheese/greek yogurt) dinner: whatever is for dinner, if i get hungry between meals i grab a orange normally or banana just depends what i want, before sleep i normally eat penaut butter. Before i start cycle i'm gonna eat more of what i eat but tweaking it around, you gotta eat to grow! on saturday i eat candy (pringles 99% of the time).

What do you guys think? I have tried 3 personal trainers diet and workouts, 2 off them made me worse had less energy than normal did it 100% correct! I guess i know more what my body needs then those trainers.

An ai on hand during a cycle is no good. It needs to be used from beginning of cycle up to pct. Having it on hand is like trying to get car insurance after you total your car. It won't help and you will have to use other means to address any sides. An ai manages e2. E2 will elevate when exogenous test is used due to test aromatizing. At what dose to use? Well, there's lots of variables. Body fat, genetics and how much test being used are all factors. Blood work will determine if dosed properly.

Your diet is the most important factor PERIOD! Diet is everything. It doesn't matter how much gear your on, it will not replace a shitty diet. From reviewing your post, your diet probably needs addressed first before running a cycle. You want to get the most out of your training and especially your cycle. Diet is the key..

I encourage you to read through the ology faq's thread. Plenty of useful info you may or may not know you needed...

An ai on hand during a cycle is no good. It needs to be used from beginning of cycle up to pct. Having it on hand is like trying to get car insurance after you total your car. It won't help and you will have to use other means to address any sides. An ai manages e2. E2 will elevate when exogenous test is used due to test aromatizing. At what dose to use? Well, there's lots of variables. Body fat, genetics and how much test being used are all factors. Blood work will determine if dosed properly.

Your diet is the most important factor PERIOD! Diet is everything. It doesn't matter how much gear your on, it will not replace a shitty diet. From reviewing your post, your diet probably needs addressed first before running a cycle. You want to get the most out of your training and especially your cycle. Diet is the key..

I encourage you to read through the ology faq's thread. Plenty of useful info you may or may not know you needed...

I agree on the diet, like stated i would make some changes, calculate how much protein/carbs/fat i would need before cycle, this was just to show that my diet isnt terrible.
I read up that i would only need Ai if lump under nipple would start, but i guess better safe than sorry, .25 mg EOD should be fine and build up from there.

An ai isn't for gyno or a "lump under nipple". It won't treat gyno either. An ai manages estrogen. High estrogen has many negatives sides like gyno, limp dick, high blood pressure, water retention, and prostate issues to name just a few. Using an ai manages estrogen so that it stays in range. To high of a dose will crash estrogen which in turn you will feel 100 years old and not get out of bed. Too low of an ai dose could cause tits to grow, dick to not work at all, bloated like a water balloon and plenty of other nasty shit. You should really read up on this...

An ai isn't for gyno or a "lump under nipple". It won't treat gyno either. An ai manages estrogen. High estrogen has many negatives sides like gyno, limp dick, high blood pressure, water retention, and prostate issues to name just a few. Using an ai manages estrogen so that it stays in range. To high of a dose will crash estrogen which in turn you will feel 100 years old and not get out of bed. Too low of an ai dose could cause tits to grow, dick to not work at all, bloated like a water balloon and plenty of other nasty shit. You should really read up on this...

Yes i know, i knew that i just didnt know how to explain it and since im from Iceland my English inst 100%, but whats your opinion on the cycle? And pct? If i run AI .25 eod and build up if needed?

Last edited:
Your cycle is ok. I pointed out what needs addressed. You would have to get bloodwork to make sure your ai is dialed in. 4-6 weeks is about a good time to get bloodwork during cycle. Get one before you start too. Run hcg up to pct also. I don't know what you mean by building up your ai as you go along...

Your cycle is ok. I pointed out what needs addressed. You would have to get bloodwork to make sure your ai is dialed in. 4-6 weeks is about a good time to get bloodwork during cycle. Get one before you start too. Run hcg up to pct also. I don't know what you mean by building up your ai as you go along...

Good information

Back