2nd Cycle Ideas...starting soon!

LivingSculpture

Base is def Test E 400mg week 10-12 weeks
I wanna do a low dose of Deca maybe 200-250 q 3 days
Last I was run Anadrol for a portion of this cycle, maybe 50mg/day, How long would be good and would the start or end be better?
others
Arimidex maybe .25mg dosed accordinly
Hcg 250 2x week
Pos cycle with HCg and Nova

Stats 6'6" 240
1 cycle under my belt of test e 200mg week for 10 weeks with Winstrol (winny) last 8 weeks at 100mg 3 times a week ( I know its low but I gained a solid 15 pounds off that cycle)

Let me know what you think, I am open.

I was hoping the deca would help me put on some good size ( yes I know its about eating but it helps) and I wanna try it for my joints as well.

Jusee said:
Ditch the deca in my opinion. You know how test works so just add one thing.

I disagree, ditch the Drol and keep the Decca and maybe increase it to 400 per week along with the 400 week of enanthate and you should have a nice mild cycle with very predictable and maintainable gains.

Either run Test alone at about 500-600mg weekly alone, or test at 400mg with dbol for the first 4-6 weeks at 30mg or so.

stay with either the anadrol or the deca.. don't do both... because if you start getting gyno then you won't know what is causing it and won't know how to battle it... so if i were you i would just do this

1-12 test e 400mg/week
1-11 deca 300mg/week

you cut the deca off 1 week earlier than the test

have nolva or clomid on hand before you start your cycle for post cycle therapy (pct) purposes and also have arimidex or aromasin on hand incase of gyno from the deca.. ****DO NOT USE NOLVA FOR GYNO WHILE TAKING DECA****

crushershockey said:
stay with either the anadrol or the deca.. don't do both... because if you start getting gyno then you won't know what is causing it and won't know how to battle it... so if i were you i would just do this

1-12 test e 400mg/week
1-11 deca 300mg/week

you cut the deca off 1 week earlier than the test

have nolva or clomid on hand before you start your cycle for post cycle therapy (pct) purposes and also have arimidex or aromasin on hand incase of gyno from the deca.. ****DO NOT USE NOLVA FOR GYNO WHILE TAKING DECA****

def gonan run the deca and test like that Id really Like to try Drol cause Ive heard the gains are awesome and Im trying to a big cycle here during winter. How would you dose the arimidex? and its ok to use NOva once off deca right?

yes once off deca... which is why you stop the deca 3 weeks prior to pct... so it can clear and then oyu can use nolva...

don't touch the anadrol until after the cycle and you know how you react to the deca... save the anadrol... don't get yourself into stuff you don't know anything about.. you don't wanna fuck yourself up like i said above... just sitck with 2

Havent got anyhitng Yet. I get all Human grade through a pharmacy Legally so I am just seeing what would be best. Maybe I could end the last 5-6 weeks with anadrol cause by then I will know How I react to the deca?????????????? Just a thought.....Im going to get my pre/post bloodwork done tuesday....then after that Ill place my order

i wouldn't do it bro... just stick with 2... the anadrol is pointless right now bro... we wouldn't be telling you this if it weren't true... do one of the other... you sound like my meathead friend who thinks the more gear he runs the bigger he's gonna get... he loses 20 pounds coming off of every cycle because of his retarded train of thought... don't be like him

crushershockey said:
i wouldn't do it bro... just stick with 2... the anadrol is pointless right now bro... we wouldn't be telling you this if it weren't true... do one of the other... you sound like my meathead friend who thinks the more gear he runs the bigger he's gonna get... he loses 20 pounds coming off of every cycle because of his retarded train of thought... don't be like him

Hahahaha although ti may look that way in this case Im far from a "more gera = better" kinda guy. Like I said My first cycle was 200mg test e a week. Im def gonna use the Test E.....I just wanna stack it with nsomethig thats gonna give me the best results for true keepable mass. IM looking for minimum 20 pounds here!

Simply run the test @500-750mg/w that will give you great gains.
If you must, run anadrol first 3 weeks 50mg ED

1-12 test e 400mg/week
1-11 deca 300mg/week
arimidex .5 mg ed
hcg 250-300 2 x week
Post cycle starting with 40mg Nova then tapering

What can i take to combat Prolactin levels associated with Deca or is it needed?

-Little concerned that I just read Deca can be deteced up to a year out?? This true?

ok well anadrol is not going to give ou solid gains that you will keep... anadrol will put like 10-15 pounds of water weight on and you will lose it all when you come off... stick with deca and test... you don't NEED hcg but it is always good to run... run 250iu 3x/week

arimidex or aromasin is what you need to combat deca

arimidex or aromasin is what you need to combat deca[/QUOTE]

I posted Im gonna use arimidex at .5mg ed or eod is my question??

Im hoping to put minimum 20 pounds on this cycle, I kept 15 off of only 200mg test a week for 12 weeks with the Winstrol (winny) at the end.

crushershockey said:
ok well anadrol is not going to give ou solid gains that you will keep... anadrol will put like 10-15 pounds of water weight on and you will lose it all when you come off... stick with deca and test... you don't NEED hcg but it is always good to run... run 250iu 3x/week

arimidex or aromasin is what you need to combat deca

Here we go again, where do you get stuff like this from?
Anadrol gives good gains. If you get watery and cant keep gains its up to you.
I gained zero water weight but got some muscle from it, how is this possible?

And to thread starter. yes deca is "visible" up to 18 months and over.

Bast said:
Here we go again, where do you get stuff like this from?
Anadrol gives good gains. If you get watery and cant keep gains its up to you.
I gained zero water weight but got some muscle from it, how is this possible?

And to thread starter. yes deca is "visible" up to 18 months and over.

Id assume the higher body fat % you are at the better chance it is going ot be stored? I am fairly Low, and also is there even a detectable amount left in your system at this time?

Side note: Going to get my bloodwork done (post my last cycle, pre this one) Ill post up to let you all know HDL levels as i did use winny.

LS I just want to make something clear to you, there is no steroid that will give "better" or "more keepable" gains. Muscle gained is muscle gained. Some roids are more potent than others, and have different properties. Some will bloat you like crazy and some won't . IMO stay away from drol right now. You have used test and Winstrol (winny), why not try test and Winstrol (winny) again except up the dose a little? If you are going to add in a new compound just add one.

LivingSculpture said:
Id assume the higher body fat % you are at the better chance it is going ot be stored? I am fairly Low, and also is there even a detectable amount left in your system at this time?

Why do you think this? Steroids dont stick to fat.
Count on 18 months detectable if you choose to youse deca, atleast.

Back